redramdriver

Batavia Boogie Act XVI (or whatever)

I will be there for the weekend.

If it is anything like the Batavia Boogies in the past, then it will be a blast. Great jumps from the CASA and lots of great people. Always has a great vibe!

...... :)
I think I may recall ccowden skydiving with
the "RW Crowd" ,, back in the really early days of Batavia.... We might have even been on a few 20 ways together !! :o:S:P....
" Pre FreeFly Days " of course... :oB|
Back in the begining we jumped DC -3's ( Mr. Douglas, Jerry Bird and Mike Schultz's Bird Machine, and then Lucaya Air for a number of years.)
The last few times, it's been the CASA... Some recent years we have gone without the Boogie and it was missed by many... So this year " It's Back " !!B|
The event is hosted at Batavia NY because:
# 1 The paved runway is longer than
at the club.
# 2 It allows for a boogie atmosphere somewhere OTHER than at the home dz. ( the local police haven't yet caught up to who the real "enthusiasts" are, and so we can operate incognito and undetected " ) ;) B| ;)
#3 It is a shorter drive for many members and guests, than from their homes, and
# 4 the City of Batavia just loooves helping us host the event.. There is great support for the Boogie from the local media, citizens and Chamber of Commerce and spectators are many..
......Batavia New York... 30 miles or so east of Buffalo
30 miles or so west of Rochester. approx. 2 miles north of the New York State thruway Exit # 48.
Sponsored by Frontier Skydivers.... The club relocates from Wilson/Newfane NY to the paved and lit runway of The Genesee County Airport, for this 5 day event... Lots of space to land, minimal to moderate air traffic, an international blend of U.S. and Canadian Jumpers and a Positive and Fun attitude.... more info @ www.frontierskydivers.com
see you there.... :)

Dayumn! Tavino's going! Now I'm going to have to beg Kinger for a day off to make a jump with you!!!!!!!!!!
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

What are you trying to do to me?! I work hard at this reputation! RW? I have no idea what you are talking about!;):D

Maybe this year we will have to get you on a hybrid jump or a tracking dive or something.;)

ooo - oooo me and Jimmy T as the belly flyers on a hybrid! We have to get video of that puppy!!!!!!!!
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Amy Chmelecki is confirmed for freefly organizing and coaching!:)

what the hell do they have her coming for, I'm available :S
Pete Draper,

Amy Chmelecki is confirmed for freefly organizing and coaching!:)

what the hell do they have her coming for, I'm available :S

Because we are trying to ATTRACT people to the boogie!:P

Hey! TEAM-MATE! You've seen me fly! oh...nevermind

remember people, Sid can teach you to fly like a beagle
Pete Draper,

bump...B|
Jimmy i'll PM you the details, but the busier i get the more it looks like either the weekend of the 1st or the batavia boogie will push me to 200 so you may just have to get on a hybrid or i'll have to spend some time on my belly.
matt

..:)combining the talents, personalities, senses of humor, and willingness to share,, between freefall disciplines, always seems to result in some unique and memorable jumps together...B|;):ph34r:. there will be a long list of those willing to play..... o[:-) jmy :)