soarfree

Where can I find some great stickers?

Not just biker stickers, lots of helmets meant to go on stickers.

Er...stickers meant to go on helmets? ;)

Which reminds me, I really need to put my "BLAME CANADA" sticker on my helmet! :D

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

If I'm not mistaken, there are a couple of team funnel folks at SDC who make stickers.

Yup, Keith does and Eric (who isnt really around much now). But the ones they make are sold in ParaConcepts. Most are just skydiving sitckers. However they have the printer/cutter to make what ever your imagination can come up with. :)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

If I'm not mistaken, there are a couple of team funnel folks at SDC who make stickers.

Yup, Keith does and Eric (who isnt really around much now). But the ones they make are sold in ParaConcepts. Most are just skydiving sitckers. However they have the printer/cutter to make what ever your imagination can come up with. :)

Cool, thanks!

Well behaved women rarely make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich