swoopdog

who would agree??

Who here would agree that the insanity of skydiving can keep you sane??

I'm dealing with a family health issue at the moment and I find that skydiving is the only thing that is keeping me from going nuts at the moment!!!

is this possible or I am already insane and imagining the whole thing???

JPW

If your going to live in FEAR, why live at all!!!!!

I perfectly understand that statement!! My job can get a bit tense at times and just having the release of jumping has helped greatly. There's just something relaxing about letting go of the strut and not thinking about work AT ALL for those few seconds. Some people just can't understand that skydiving is relaxing.

Karen

***is this possible or I am already insane and imagining the whole thing???

You sound totally normal to me but then again they say I am psycho. Seriously, if skydiving gives you a few moments of enjoyment and a chance to forget some of the issues you face that's great. Some people have a tendency to judge the unknown or things that scare them. Then there are some people, like us, that tackle their fears and relish in the sense of accomplishment that we get from it. Go out and jump and have fun being crazy!

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I agree totally. It has helped me to relax.

Who here would agree that the insanity of skydiving can keep you sane??

I'm dealing with a family health issue at the moment and I find that skydiving is the only thing that is keeping me from going nuts at the moment!!!

is this possible or I am already insane and imagining the whole thing???

JPW

"You did what?!?!"

MUFF #3722, TDSM #72, Orfun #26, Nachos Rodriguez

In two ways. If I am driving to work, I look at the clouds and remember how it feels to be in freefall. Also, when I am jumping, I am totally concentrating on that and it clears my mind of other things.

Totally agree with both of those, Bill.....

Of course, when I am at work wondering why I am there all stressed out, my answer is SO I CAN PAY FOR ALL THAT SKYDIVING (and tunnel)!!:S

marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

A doctor's note/excuse to skydive one day week is what i need. Whuffos need to know that i need to jump or Jeffy isn't the nicest guy in the world. World peace could happen if we all jumped regularly. Haha
Wonder if medical insurance could help pay for our simple therapy. Kidding. Save the medical for when we actually break something.

Yes, I have found that skydiving is a great tension reliever. After a day of jumping (even if it is just one jump), I go home and nothing really bothers me.

However, just the opposite is true too. If I go a long time without jumping, I get a little cranky like I haven't had my morning coffee in a week or something!