jumprunner

Surf Bitches

Check this out. I was thinking about joining this group of surfer chicks from SD and was asking about it. Turns out the girl I was talking to was real nice and respectful and was all for me comming to their events and getting to know everyone, then invited me to an event this weekend.
Two of the others in the group had a bitchy attitude towards me doing that, one (the President of the club) saying they want to restrict male membership to thier boyfriends, and another saying the group is pretty much for girls only (except for thier boyfriends???).
The nice one, the one Ive been talking to over email, says its okay for me to come to their event this weekend, but that the others are concerned with guys trying to hook up with the girls. She contradicted what the President of the club said by telling her that there are two guys in the club that arent boyfriends of any of the girls, then told her "should I just tell him not to come?". She seems to be really sticking up for me...awesome chick.

Is this some sort of a stuck up bitch thing or what?

OK, time for some of that good ol' fashioned skydiver mentality. So what do you think...

1. blow them off because theyre not worth a shit?

2. Go because that one girl was pretty nice and seemed to want me to go to their event?

3. Go there, say Hi to her and tell the others to get f**ked?

Or,

4. go, say "Hi" to everyone there (while thinking 'f*ck off in my mind), throw the damn board in the water, just keep chasing waves, and dont get back out till Im ready to go.

Girls really piss me off sometimes, I dont know about hanging around them, probably a bunch of feminazis.

Well she seem's cool. I would go for her but don't drop in on the party it would make for a really weird vibe. and the worst of all are peoples ego's so Id say screw the group and see if she wants to go out to dinner. :]

I don't care about fame I just want people to know my name qote ( Andrew Cebuhar)

the thread is dead

Sounds like way to much drama for a surf session. I say go, tell the cool chick, that the others are giving off some bad vibes so you are gunna go surf on your own, but ask her to join you some time. Get her number, then paddle out away from the bitches and their drama. The last thing I want to deal with when I am out in the water is some Bull shit drama.

JAMES

Sounds like way to much drama for a surf session. I say go, tell the cool chick, that the others are giving off some bad vibes so you are gunna go surf on your own, but ask her to join you some time. Get her number, then paddle out away from the bitches and their drama. The last thing I want to deal with when I am out in the water is some Bull shit drama.

Yea that one chick was so cool, sticking up for me and shit. What Im going to do is just meet her and ignore the others. I think a lot of these are the feminazi chicks that are always dropping in and pissing off guys.

No time for bull shit dramas when you got waves comming at you. They can eat shit, and Ill ride the shit they eatB| Trestles is close by anyway, never been there.

Well she seem's cool. I would go for her but don't drop in on the party it would make for a really weird vibe. and the worst of all are peoples ego's so Id say screw the group and see if she wants to go out to dinner. :]

Good point, and since we are talking about 150 girls, you can just imagine the egos. Last thing I wanted to do was try to hook up although they dont mind assuming that.

She told me "just be cool and there wont be a fight".

There wont be a "fight"? Hard core surfer chicks, guess they like to fight or something.

As far as going out, right now I just want to ride waves, not chicks. I dont think she's interested in me, I think she is just a really cool chick, and thats why she's being nice. There are still a few cool chicks in the world, but you gotta dig deep. Real deep. Supplies are limited.