cocheese

WTF is up with fat chicks wearing half shirts ?

An epidemic is an infectious disease or condition that attacks many people at the same time in the same geographical area. Well, let me tell you - it ain't limited to your area.

Pandemic would be a better word. A pandemic afflicts people in a large geographical area. The condition you've discussed is, unfortunately, nationwide.

It used to be, back in the 80's and 90's,that there was a species of female characterized by large excessive weight packed into the midsection whose markings were characterized by spandex covering the lower body, spandexicus stretchii. A carnivore, the diet consisted of fast-food and pizza, a highly caloric diet that enabled the species to enter long periods of hibernation in its chosen trailer and apartment habitat. Conscious of the high calories, the drink of choice was the 64 ounce Diet Coke. Skilled at foraging, they regularly subsisted off of AFDC and state disability.

This species apparently mixed with the Common Tramp, vd skankium, which was characterized by the bleached mane of french curled hair with high bangs, and knee high boot foot markings along with the halter top and painted on jeans, sometime in the mid-nineties. The Common Tramp, while an attractive species to the human male, was known by those familiar with it for its bouts of aggressiveness with the male species and nocturnal lifestyle. The exterior fun was balanced heavily by the genetic defects hidden within.

The new species, belligluteus giganticus, are typically seen with one to three offspring in their presence, and are usually accompanied by a smaller, thinner and scrawnier male companion, mulletus meth-headium, which provides unique insight into the realm of evolutionary regression, where dominance is displayed by larger females over weaker males, as in the black widow spider. The male companion is typically characterized as between 5'4" and 5'8" in height, maximum weight of 135. Low riding jeans and white beater t-shirts dominate the dress of the male, whose decorations to attract the female consist of tattoos, ratty facial hair and an unkempt and greasy mullet.

Due to the extensive breeding capabilites of belligluteus giganticus and mulletus meth-headium, an astounding number of their offspring, redneckius vulgaris is expected to cause problems in the near future, due to their lack of predators and government regulations precluding the extinction of the species via self-destruction. Highly adaptive, redneckius vulgaris is expected to cause major strain on society through its vast consumption of tax dollars via AFDC, disability and the health system, as well as the prison systems.

Due to genetic factors, regular employment of redneckius vulgaris is not expected, since it is not exemplified in either belligluteus giganticus or mulletus meth-headium. Usefulness of the species is apparently limited to service industries and the entertainment industry, where the parent species are both found on such shows as "Jerry Springer" and with multimillion dollar recording contracts from major record labels.

Author!!! Author!!! :D:D:SB|

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Hey Darcy! :)

In defense of the high-rollers (lol), people of any size can have rolls if they wear clothing that is much too tight. Personally, I had to recently buy new, roomier bottoms, especially skirts, since my usual jeans/pants are too tight on me. It's never fun to realize that your bum is expanding. Women, specifically, can be stubborn about buying/wearing a larger size.

It's really nobody's business what people wear or don't wear, anyway. I think that the older that I get, the less flaws I seem to notice or care about on people, including myself. Yet, most of us women have days of weakness, when we think that we are fugly lard-asses. Thank God that these women at least have the self-esteem to not care what other people think. I wish that I could feel that good about myself all the time. ;)

Hey Darcy, I miss you so much, girl. We need to get together very soon. Btw, Spencer will be back in less than 2 weeks! :)

Speaking of thongs....and fat chicks.

[disclaimer]
I have nothing against big folks. I'm not exactly a thin man myself anymore. If you're a fat chick-God luv ya and thanks for tuning in.
[/disclaimer]

I certainly dig the fad of chicks wearing thongs with the appropriate clothing that allows as much as possible to be seen.

However, I was at the ball fields the other evening watching a friend play from the stands. A girl sat in front of me that was at least 260 lbs-she was tall and big. She goes to sit in front me and several others (men and women), bends forward and leans back to take a seat and exposes what looks like leather strap downs that a truckers uses that she's wearing as a thong. Innocent bystanders thought a pop fly was hit into the air above the stands because everyone, simultaneously, looked up and away.

Wear what's appropriate for your body style (guys included). Once our eyesite goes, there will only be so many seeing-eye dogs to go around.

david
--------------------------------------------------
Failure to prepare is preparing to fail

You all are Fugged up, if that's the most you have to complain about get a life:P

To each their own I say, if they feel good wearing what ever, what the hell has it got to do with me.:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah, also girls with a bit of flab that wear those low tight jeans that make them have a spare tire then wear a half shirt to show it off...wtf...

if they wore regular clothes they would look hot, but Nooooo they want to look like the swallowed an inner tube or some shit...I must be getting old...

Yeah, also girls with a bit of flab that wear those low tight jeans that make them have a spare tire then wear a half shirt to show it off...wtf...

if they wore regular clothes they would look hot, but Nooooo they want to look like the swallowed an inner tube or some shit...I must be getting old...

Don't blame your shallowness on age:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

There are so many ways that a woman can dress to flatter her body. And there are so many beautiful body shapes on women. Why waste them by putting on clothes that make you look bad.

Amen! I do not understand my friends who wear clothes that show off their worst features! Why would you do that??!?!:S
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

You all are Fugged up, if that's the most you have to complain about get a life:P
To each their own I say, if they feel good wearing what ever, what the hell has it got to do with me.:|

If you (we) had lives, we wouldn't be here posting now would we ?
Not really sorry if this thread offends anyone. If it does, take a deep breath and be glad that you have time to worry about it.
Those chicks didn't bother me a bit. I was just trying to understand the mentality. Like is fat "in" these days ? I don't know. Apparantly it is out. Out where we can see it.:ph34r:
I have more respect for someone who can dress like that than for one who complains about it all the time. Just here to provide entertainment.:P

WTF is up with fat chicks wearing half shirts ?

Because when it's a heat index of 114, the less clothes the better for everyone!!!! When it's this hot, I don't care how little people wear (heck, if you have more fat on you, you feel even more hot!)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning