RkyMtnHigh

For those who need some luvin..support...

LOL We could let the masses decide the wager. ;)

I'm moving to Texas. I don't know when I'll be heading to Florida, but if that option was picked, I'll be good for my debt, IF I lose! ;) I wouldn't be the little blue girl in the corner, if I were you, though. :P
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

LOL We could let the masses decide the wager. ;)

I'm moving to Texas. I don't know when I'll be heading to Florida, but if that option was picked, I'll be good for my debt, IF I lose! ;) I wouldn't be the little blue girl in the corner, if I were you, though. :P

I've posted enough for the day..so feel free to put a wager poll out there of who should "pay up what" if one or the other loses;)

I believe I DO have a great future ahead of me....it's just wading through the current bull to get to the positive stuff that is getting me down.

You're telling me. :D At least I can say now..........Allright...........4 months down so only 4 years 8 months to go. :S:D

Ya know, I'm glad I saw this post. Yesterday was a wonderful day until I blatantly screwed it up around 1:30 in the morning, and I've been sufferin' ever since. I think/hope I can make the situation better today (pray for me people), but right now my stomach has a tension knot. So yeah, I appreciate the love and support, and thank you Katee for always being there when I need you. You're a good friend.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Ya know, I'm glad I saw this post. Yesterday was a wonderful day until I blatantly screwed it up around 1:30 in the morning, and I've been sufferin' ever since. I think/hope I can make the situation better today (pray for me people), but right now my stomach has a tension knot. So yeah, I appreciate the love and support, and thank you Katee for always being there when I need you. You're a good friend.

My pleasure Jason..that's what friends are for:)

Oh BTW.............I'll say thank you for someone else too. She recently broke her ankle. Badly! Pins and such..........she lives alone and is having a ROUGH time. Luckily she is going back to Mom's house till she can care for herself again. I thanked her when she old me that. She was at home trying to tough it out by herself. [:/] Hope you feel better soon sweety! :)