IMGR2

I say "GIRLS" suck!!! And not in a good way.

The only thing I will say is that people from both genders have issues. some learned and some personality.

If we try to communicate, treat each other with respect, and be honest (not hurtful) we would have a lot fewer misunderstandings.

I had a great girl dump me a couple years after college because I lived at home. My mom was sick and needed the help. She never told me she hated not being able to stay at home with me. I found out she was dating some other guy. When I asked about it she told me the whole story.

edited to add:

I agree with Rkymnthigh. you've got a winner Katee

"Effective" communication truly is the key in any successful relationship. When there is a misunderstanding, clarification is necessary. Don't expect that the other can read your mind..because they can't. I think that's a big plus with my current SO..he's an effective communicator...no guessing about where he stands or his expectations. He tells it like it is, right then and there. Works for me.:)

"You did what?!?!"

MUFF #3722, TDSM #72, Orfun #26, Nachos Rodriguez

Oh god your right.....Girls suck!

I mean, a guy would never dream of doing something like that either right? I mean- it really depends on the sex of someone to be stupid in a relationship. Its all about the gender...

I just hate when people make comments about guys sucking or girls sucking becuase of a certaian situation---And apparently, since you stated yourself, so do you! So why you started a thread about it is beyond me. Everyone sucks sooner or later and in some point in their lives.

On a more serious note: Sorry you are hurt and I hope you heal fast. It does suck when your heart is scarred...by boy or girl.

We're here for a good time, not a long time.

Its as simple as this:

If you date someone with no character or scruples, this is what you can expect.
If they cheat on you, then dont lose any sleep over losing them.
They were not worth your time and you are better off without them.

This goes for men as well as women.
__

My mighty steed

Bryan,

I'm sorry about your bad experiences. You are a great guy and I think you deserve to be happy. I know you don't remember me, but you played with my little boy (3 years old) back in April when I did my first tandem. I could tell you were great with kids and had a soft heart.

I guess my husband and I are just very blessed because we've been married 10 years and neither one of us would ever change a thing! Although I make extra money to pay for my skydiving, he completely supports me every other way. I would never dream of betraying that wonderful man!

Just wanted to tell you don't give up on us, there are still some great gals out there and I hope you find one!
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

I dont think its any of these things. I think that it is really easy to have a lot of feelings for someone at first because you dont really know them. After taking the time to really get to know them is when you can make a decision of wHether you are compatible or not. That is why it hurts when you find out that someone dosnt want to be with you and no matter how much they tell you that it isnt you its them..... there wrong.......

It IS you so take it personal but dont take to hart because its just a compatibility issue. Just because this one person dosnt want to make it work with you dosnt mean that someone els really wonderful wouldnt either. There are many different men and women in this world and if you keep a positive attitude then you will get the chance to grow old with one of them but if you stay negative living at the pitty party you will be alone for quite a while. You need to have confidence in yourself in order for someone els to have confidence in you.

If you see your ex go from one person to the next then dont worry about it, why the hell would you want to be with a whore (man or woman) like that anyway.

Life moves on no matter what you do. You either move with it or get stuck in a rut for a while. Either way YOU always have to CHOICE to be happy. Learn from the experience, let it make you stronger and MOVE ON

Good luck
Licious
"I will stick you with a rope"- ME

I believe the women who do this are insecure. Cheating becomes somehow acceptable rather than face the horror of spending time alone.

Amen to that. Sure, sometimes being single sucks, but learning to be alone and to be comfortable with it is (I think) what will make you most able to have successful relationships. The ability to love, respect, and take care of yourself is critical. People who can't do that aren't going to be their best in a relationship with someone else.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

These girls (while in a relationship) persued relations with another skydivers.

I will never understand the "backup plan." If you are so unhappy in a relationship that you have to plan "something else," isn't it just easier to leave the relationship???? It's all stupid silly games.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Its as simple as this:

If you date someone with no character or scruples, this is what you can expect.
If they cheat on you, then dont lose any sleep over losing them.
They were not worth your time and you are better off without them.

This goes for men as well as women.

Though I couldn't agree more, sometimes those things are easier said than done. Especially the losing sleep thing.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

In reality though I do believe it happens more to women then men. Either way it is not right. It sucks!

Now that's the age-old fallacy we all need to rid ourselves of.

I too am sick of the old "Guys are dogs" adage... being that girls are just as bad... just as bad... JUST AS BAD!

[covers ears chanting: "lalalalala just as baaaad lalalalal... ifnotworse"]

:D

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!