benforde

What is the worst thing you have ever put in your mouth?

I am thinking of food, but well, knowing how things go in this forum... go for it.

Anything that was attached to my ex-husband is the first thing to come to my mind.

>:(:P .................. :D

With some of the things people here are saying, it surprises me that there is suck a stigma associated with hetero or even homo oral experiences. I thought I read somewhere that your mouth has way more germs than a clean...member.

:|

So, what you're saying is..."Don't put that thing in her mouth, you have NO IDEA where it's been!!"

:ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Actually someone bought me a "Hooters Shooter" for my 21st , which was beer (cheap domestic light beer) , a raw oyster, worchestshire (fuck it I don't know how to spell it) and cocktail sauce. It was yummy for someone with a history of not being able to take shots well.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

7 years old, Father chews Copenhagen tobacco and spits in Coke can, 7 year old daughter innocently sees Coke can and goes for a drink, 7 year old daughter consumes one FULL gulp of Father's saliva, chewed up tobacco, etc......and vomits for about 7 hours!:S:oB|

Cmon', I GOTTA' win with that one!

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

7 year old daughter consumes one FULL gulp of Father's saliva, chewed up tobacco, etc......and vomits for about 7 hours!:S:oB|

Cmon', I GOTTA' win with that one!

Why, did you get the vomit in your mouth? :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

OYSTER SHOOTER are great! I've never tried the Hooters ones, actually I don't think I've ever been to hooters period, but, I do recommend the japanese (sushi restaurant) ones, with the raw quail egg, a couple oysters, sake, chile, flying fish eggs, a soy sauce type thing and voila...

The trill factor is great and it's good for you.

:)

Anything that was attached to my ex-husband is the first thing to come to my mind.

My ex wife was quite yummy...

well anything about the "ex-husband" kinda gives me a bad taste in my mouth if you know what I mean. :P ... otherwise.. For all these other years... I don't put anything bad in my mouth, and haven't ever since. ;):$