jmpnkramer

Surfer Women Better than Skydiver Women!

Surfer Women (Chicks) are in much better shape overall then Skydiver Women (Chicks)!

If you look at a Surfer they are tight all over. Skydivers are rarely tight all over.

I mean why do the Women in Skydiving not take better care of themselves? Especially, when good health and all can assist if you are unfortunate enough to get injured. If you are flexible before an injury the recovery is much faster. Take it from me I know from experience.

I guess it is because Skydiving does not require a person to utilize their whole body. Once in the air a person falls without much muscle involvement.

Surfing requires a person to be in much better shape mentally & physically. There are no breaks once you are out there with "Mother Nature!" You have to have stamina to withstand the beating that the ocean gives. You cannot just take a day class and go out there in any ole surf conditions. It takes a bunch of pre-conditioning. The force of the Ocean is constantly changing and unpredictable. There are also many other creatures to deal with and share the space.

Can you die Surfing? You bet your ASS you can! It is less likely but it also depends upon the Surf you Choose, The Break, and the location. If your lungs are not conditioned or the rest of your body the chances increase that you will die in the water. LifeGuards are all right but they cannot save you from everything. Not to mention all beaches and Surf spots do not have LifeGuards!

Another way you can tell is that I have seen so many Women quit Skydiving after a minor injury, or other reasons besides financial or family obligations. Financial and Family are totally acceptable. Major injuries are also acceptable. Most people think I am totally out there because I continue to jump and do other things with the injuries I have had. There are many who look for sympathy instead of instruction. Whining about how you cannot do a particular task or something. You ladies know who you are. I am not saying all.

For those who are unsure or have quit already look at this post I put up awhile back:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=852715;search_string=surfing;#852715

Here is a young lady who even at the age of 13 knows what she wants out of life. Some of ya'll still do not know. If you are unsure of what a 6' wave looks like lie on your floor and look at the edge of the wall and ceiling. Slightly bigger but that will give you an idea of what this young lady went out in. Imagine battling that coming at you with one arm! For those of you who are avid swimmers you can relate. The difference in the ocean is that it is constantly moving.

There are Women Big-Wave Surfers who are riding 40'+ waves. A reference point is to look at the 4Th to the 6TH floor of a building from the outside. You cannot be slacking on shape to play in this domain! Neither should you be slacking in Skydiving! You are only setting yourself up for failure.

There is a commercial I like right now on Television. It shows a woman being walked out to her car for safety, then her locking the car doors while on the road because some guy glanced at her. She gets home, Locks and Bolts the door. Then lights a cigarette and has a huge piece of Chocolate Cake. It then says something about Taking care of your health or saving yourself from you. I am not positive of the exact wordage used.

Some might see this as superficial or say, "I should be liked for me, not my size." That is just your justification for being out of shape!

Dig Deep and do it for yourself and your own health! What is it going to take?

On the flip side not all the guys in Skydiving are in shape either. Although I think more are than the female side of the house. Of course I cannot really confirm that, just an observational thing. Oh and I travel a bit so it is not a locale deal.

So how about it ladies? Why do you let yourself get out of shape? Why do you not stay in shape or get in shape? (This of course does not apply to all women. I know a few personally who are dedicated to being in shape.)

Don't give me that Age SHIT either! Most of the women I know are older and in damn good shape!

Is this meant to start a riot? YOU BET YOUR ASS it is! :ph34r:B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I think this is a bunch of horseshit, is what I think.

We'll start with the obvious - this 13-year-old girl already knows what she wants to do with her life? A) It's very possible she's wrong and will change her mind several times, or B) Fuckin' good for her. Everyone's looking for a passion. But fuck me since I haven't found it yet. Kiss my ass.

Also, in my opinion, there's no wrong reason to quit skydiving. I wouldn't give two shits if you quit tomorrow so that you could spend time in your garden playnig with your gnomes.

As for the in shape part - well, surfing in and of itself probably does a pretty good job of keeping people in shape, and skydiving doesn't. Also, surfers wear bikinis, and we wear big jumpsuits, so there's a bit of motivation right there. I'd also have to say I disagree with this MOST sentiment of yours . . . I'd say SOME, not MOST.

And if me being out of shape offends you . . . well, your hair and glasses (IIRC) offend me. Get a haircut and some Lasik. Why are fighter pilots always so much more attractive than other military guys? Must be the perfect vision.

And quit trolling. I can't believe I just fed you. I should be shot on sight.

Nice one k - i started writing almost exactly that and then gave up and didn't bother. Most of the surfers i know live life exactly the same as the skydivers i know, the only difference is that they spend all their spare time in the water doing aerobic exercise rather than in the sky.

And it ain't just the girls - i was in a lot better shape when i was surfing. :S Its very hard to maintain that level of fitness.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

I get the impression that you are one of those guys that buy into the images that you are bombarded with by the media. I have a good friend who is a fitness model. She is in spectacular physical conditon and would probably make most surfer chicks look weak and out-of-shape by comparison.

Let me tell you, my friend, it is all an illusion. My friend works her ass off and has dedicated her whole life to looking like she does. It's just not realistic for most people to live that kind of lifestyle.

If surfer chicks tend to look like models, more power to 'em. I like eye candy too, but I understand that it don't come easy at all.

Tell ya' what. Post a pic of a surfer chick with the kind of look that you like. Also post a picture of a skydiving chick with the overall look that you would consider typical and, apparently, below your standards. Please be a gentleman about it, though, and black out the face or whatever you need to do to conceal the identity.

I'm not try to get you to make more of a target of yourself than you already are; I'd just like to get a clearer idea of where you are coming from.

Walt

That 13 Y.O. has MOre Guts than most all people I know!

If I would have only had someone to bet I knew you would be the first! :ph34r:

Also, surfers wear bikinis,

Wrong! Most Surfer Women wear Board Shorts.

Also, surfers wear bikinis, and we wear big jumpsuits, so there's a bit of motivation right there.

So then by that rationale beacause you can hide the imperfections there is no need to take care of yourself? You are just enforcing my point.

It does not offend me young lady. Obviously though you take personal offense to this post. Maybe you should look inside yourself.

Other military guys live in the bush. It is hard walking through woodlines and deserts. You should try it sometime it is good exercise as well! :D

"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Yeah, I think you're right. Us skydiver chicks are all fat and we're all fat cuz we're lazy. We don't do anything active other than jumping - unless you count eating fudge covered marshmallow cookies, watching Oprah, drinking beer (ie 12 oz curls), doing drugs (legal or otherwise) and having sex with random skydivers as being active.

Y'kow, I always wanted to be a surfer but really, it looks like too much effort. All that paddling. Plus the things surfers have to wear around here look uncomfortable - I mean what's up with the neoprene thing? At least in my jumpsuit I don't run the risk of getting a nasty rash (sexy stuff, them rashes) or the risk of getting hit on by some rubber fetishist.

And besides, I'm scared of sharks and drowning. Man, you could get hurt doin' that shit.

I'd type more but I'm tired and I need to get busy eating the dozen doughnuts I got for breakfast.

Ok I used to surf when I lived in SC... this whole idea of surfer chicks being in better shape than skychicks is crap!! Obviously you have not pack 100 rigs on a Saturday and jumped bc I can tell you, from experience, it is hard shit!! Skydiving is very physically demanding...unless you are a pansey and do not do anything in the sky that requires a little more than just being there..No offense to belly flyers, bc that is hard stuff too!!;) Yes surfing is demanding as well adn it may get you in good shape but that is if you do it everyday adn really really dedicate yourself!! Now I do wear a bikini to pack in and I know plenty of girls at my DZ that do also...Just bc you have been exposed to jumpers that are not so fit does not mean that goes for all of us!! We dont sit around after a day of sweating our asses off jumping and packing to sit and have a box of twinkies.. We do take care of yourselves, the majority.. Personally I get up with my roomie, also a skychick, and we hit the gym every morning and afternoon! Get a fucking clue dude!! Dont get yourself into this kind of arguemnt bc trust me you will lose... And WHO REALLY CARES WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT SURFER CHICKS AND SKYCHICKS!!! Not even a blip on the radar!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

hey...pass those bon bons and the cream-filled, chocolate covered doughnut, biotch.

kramer, your meds are wearing off, eh? but hey, i got one for ya:

why are women better skydivers than kramer? because we can do it without getting injured every 6 months. :P:D

now get back on the vicodin and go watch some oprah....

blues,
arlo

(p.s. for the love of christ man, what ARE you thinking? :D)

buy into the images that you are bombarded with by the media.

Not at all there guy. I am talking all around and I see them in person. Chicks who surf are also more realistic towards life in general. These are not women I see in magazines with airbrushing. They are real life.

She is in spectacular physical conditon and would probably make most surfer chicks look weak and out-of-shape by comparison.

I highly doubt that. It is overall demanding and those who truly surf often are in excellent cardio and toned muscular condition. Of course there is gym time.

I like eye candy too, but I understand that it don't come easy at all.

It has nothing to do with eye candy and everything to do with health. Trust me I understand that to stay in shape is hard work. Just like every other thing in life! Too many people these days want things handed to them. Especially the younger generation.

I do not have pictures. Even if I did it might be biased b/c the surfer girls would most likely be wearing less clothing. [:/]:D

I'd just like to get a clearer idea of where you are coming from.

I am coming from an overall health perspective. If the whole post is read then that would be understood.

Tell me how is that skychicks are not realistic towards life?? I have 3 jobs know what I am doing with my life and I skydive every weekend!! I think we are plenty realistic! But what you have to realize is that with skydiving, just like surfing, it is an escape from WHUFFO world!! Come to think about it maybe you should go back to whuffo world and leave the true skydivers alone to be happy without your ideas and negativity!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

You whiny broads stop picking on the man for speaking his mind!!
GAWD, I thought women -especially skydiving women - respected a man who wasn't afraid to say what he means and damn the consequences.

Kramer, I for one applaud your dedication to your sport as demonstrated by posting this on a skydiving forum. I mean just IMAGINE how much more time you can dedicate to your jump skills now that you know you will NEVER EVER be distracted by the thought of getting laid on a dropzone. :D
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

There are also helluva lot of military guys and Woman that aren't shallow to and don't view themselvrs as "MR Tough".

Anyway who fucking cares which are better looking, bit dumb post really.

my girlfriend would be very offended if you judged her solely on looks, and didn't even give a rats ass about her personality or character. Although i think she is beautiful her personality matters to me .

You might wanna consider that, just a thought,

Oh BTW, there is nothing bravado about doing a sport where you can die - you do it because you enjot it.

For bravado = stupidity

hey...pass those bon bons and the cream-filled, chocolate covered doughnut, biotch.

Hands off the cream filled eclairs, wench! I'm saving three of those for my between-breakfast-and-lunch snack.

why are women better skydivers than kramer? because we can do it without getting injured every 6 months.

Ohhh.... harsh.... :ph34r:

Who really gives a fuck? Everyone's happy and having fun right?

I like the plumps over the little ones anyday! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to cheat on my cessna with a casa :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ya we'll rape the local objects, and maybe do some jumps too!"