ACMESkydiver

That pic you look at to make the happy feelings come back

this is a picture from this weekend ---its my best friend, her boyfriend and myself out at a bar dancing... and i cant help but laugh my ass off everytime i look at it... if you knew my best friend you would understand why its so funny - but i think my favorite part is the smile on her boyfriends face;)

the second one is the earlier part of the evening - i guess you can call it the before :P
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

that first pic just makes me laugh so hard

That's funny. Although it doesn't make me laugh hard. It just makes me hard.:o:D

well then hell, it was even more worth it:P
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

family pictures are awesome! its amazing when you finally past the point of "ew mom and dad you're embarrassing me" and you arrive at the place where showing your parents off :) great pictures :)

that fukin looks like it hurt!

Yeah, it fukin hurt:D:D What really sucked is that was the first day of a 8 day vacation.:S:D:D

Ahhh - classic rookie mistake! Good thing you tan...;)

Sunburn was my one major concern in Hawaii last May. Being a very pale-skinned person, a burn like that would've put me in the hospital! :o

They make really good sunscreens these days. :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

that fukin looks like it hurt!

Yeah, it fukin hurt:D:D What really sucked is that was the first day of a 8 day vacation.:S:D:D

Ahhh - classic rookie mistake! Good thing you tan...;)

Sunburn was my one major concern in Hawaii last May. Being a very pale-skinned person, a burn like that would've put me in the hospital! :o

They make really good sunscreens these days. :)

Rookie????:D:D Actually, I was really tan when I went on that trip. I'm not sure why I got so sunburned. Usually I don't burn like that. Needless to say, my ass (figuritively speaking)pealed like a lizard for a couple of weeks.:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

the second one... you right or left? :|

im on the right in both of them

Sorry I am not allowed to talk to you Nathan has you in the 'spoken for' directory. I wish you both the best.

:|

wow im spoken for? now thats funny... last time i checked i spoke for myself :P

Simmer down youn Benjamin. I saw her first. B|

Now THIS is funny! I'm definitely among the resident pervs, but even though kenz is indeed beautiful, she didn't set off my perv radar because inside the beautiful packaging is a really good human being.

I must be losing it. I used to be able to ignore the person inside. Dammit!!!

Walt

A pic of my girlfriend and I after a day of fun in the sun at Myrtle Beach. Lookin a little toasty..:D:D

Well, now we know why you call yourself OrangeJumper
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke