ACMESkydiver

That pic you look at to make the happy feelings come back

here's my goddaughter - mer the ter ;) shes such a freakin munchkin i love her so much :) she's the absolute best thing to happen to me... followed in a close second by jumping :)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

9 times... wow, that's a new record....... that just made me have happy feeling..... wow 9 times.................... 9 times in a row.. wow....... crazy, i've never seen that before, i think you ow beer for the firsttime someone ever had 9 uniterupted post in a thread........lol..:P

here is my picture that give me happy feelings.....

Some make you smile a bit, and think how good life is, and some make you smile alot, and think how good life can be...

omg dude, I loved that movie, Napoleon dynamite.

"chicks like guys with skills"
"god...you idiot"
"vote for pedro"

anyways you rocked in that movie ;)

Q. Why do birds sing?
A. Because they dont have to pack when they land

How's the lil' dude doing?

He's doing great! He hasn't has any more seizues, you'd never know he had a problem by just looking at him. He'll never be able to play a contact sport because he does still have some untreated lesions on his brain that were too deep to get with that operation, but there are plenty of other sports he can take up. Hopefully, he'll be able to have a normal life now. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

How's the lil' dude doing?

He's doing great! He hasn't has any more seizues, you'd never know he had a problem by just looking at him. He'll never be able to play a contact sport because he does still have some untreated lesions on his brain that were too deep to get with that operation, but there are plenty of other sports he can take up. Hopefully, he'll be able to have a normal life now. :)

That's great news!
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

9 times... wow, that's a new record....... that just made me have happy feeling..... wow 9 times.................... 9 times in a row.. wow....... crazy, i've never seen that before, i think you ow beer for the firsttime someone ever had 9 uniterupted post in a thread........lol..:P

here is my picture that give me happy feelings.....

Well I'm not sitting here on DZ.com all day, so I have to post when I can...:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.