grue

Eloy: Mobile phone reception?

Just had this thought a moment ago. Seeing as Eloy is NEAR major cities, but still really out in asscrack nowhere, how's the mobile phone reception, especially GSM (Cingular, T-Mobile)?

I have T-Mobile and recall the reception being just fine. Heck, it was even good through the Mojave Desert, which was good because I was bored out of my mind and the only thing that kept me sane was texting and calling my friends.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Nextel works too, which is now Sprint, so I guess you're covered there too. I don't think you have anything to worry about!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh no, tell me you aren't drinking Michelob Ultra :o

If you and Chuck are that broke, I'll send you beer money.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

You really can't wait, can you? B|;)

Remember, if you don't look at the clock, time goes by faster, so if you don't think about the delivery date of your new rig for a week, it will arrive sooner than expected. :D
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Remember, if you don't look at the clock, time goes by faster, so if you don't think about the delivery date of your new rig for a week, it will arrive sooner than expected. :D

:D:D:D:D

Let's see YOU not get antsy waiting for what is not just your first custom rig, but your first rig at all :D

and while you're doing that, try not to think about your first non-local boogie! :S:S:S B|B|B|
cavete terrae.

Let's see YOU not get antsy waiting for what is not just your first custom rig, but your first rig at all :D

and while you're doing that, try not to think about your first non-local boogie! :S:S:S B|B|B|

Wow that's a lot of "firsts" there. You better bring a lot of beer to Eloy :D

Call up Kelly, pretending to be a psychiatrist. Tell him that for the sake of your patient's mental health, he should move your rig up to the front of his production schedule. :ph34r:
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

haha.... ya know, I'm a senior psychology major, so I could probably make a pretty convincing argument :P In all seriousness though, they're probably going to get started on it in about a week, so I should have it in three to four B|B|
cavete terrae.

Wow that's a lot of "firsts" there. You better bring a lot of beer to Eloy :D

Projected list of signif moments at Eloy:

100th Jump
First Otter
First Skyvan
First balloon
First high-alt jump (depends on requirements. If I need a C, I'm screwed. I'll have my B)
First multi-plane boogie
etc etc etc
cavete terrae.

because it doesnt count if YOU didnt provide it... and people DO remember who buys their beer and who welches out after bragging about how many firsts they just did...