cocheese

Goal you accomplished this summer

Not yet.... but close. My goal this year was to hit 1000 before the end of the season. Think it's safe to say "no problemo" at this point. ;)B|

You are SOOO gonna get pied!!! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Finished AFF and my A lisence... due to medical skydiving technicually isnt allowed , but mostly because my doctor isnt aware of the risks vs stuff... Im quite happy with where I started and where I am heading... now Clay is helping me fine tune my survival skills and maybe in another few years or so I might not look like a total goober in the sky
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Not yet.... but close. My goal this year was to hit 1000 before the end of the season. Think it's safe to say "no problemo" at this point. ;)B|

Tell me about it. :S Everyone at the dz is fully aware that I have never been pied. I convinced them to wait till I hit 1000. So, I guess I'm going to hit it and quickly change dzs. :P:D

Tell me about it. :S Everyone at the dz is fully aware that I have never been pied. I convinced them to wait till I hit 1000. So, I guess I'm going to hit it and quickly change dzs. :P:D

Well, if you're gonna cheat them out of a good pieing, have a friend stand by with a getaway car a mile or two off the DZ, then track away towards that area, land by the car and you're gone! Call the DZ up and do the neener neener thing... :D

Oops... I ruined a perfectly good plan! :S:ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hey everyone, how ya doing?

Been away for a while but did accomplish something

Went to alaska for summer solstice. Tried to jump but $150 for a recurrency jump, sorry sdak, i'll be back when I'm current.:)
My lovely g/f and I purchased a townhome on 8/8(ring in the future? we'll see:P) Not bad for a 15 year old huh larel?;)

Got a promotion at work so I finally have my weekends back! woohooo, life is good. Now if I could make at least 1 jump this year:S

Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

I'm on my head in the tunnel :) I see so many people on their head in the tunnel that can't even sit carve or take a grip while flying, its pathetic.

In less than a year I feel I've become some what of a competent flyer. I still have soooooo much to learn but my goals are being met and exceded!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Still in the process of obtaining my scuba certification. It will be completed soon. :)

Nice! what do you have left to do your open dives?

Graduated AFP I have one more jump left before I can send my application for my A. but as people have said SUMMERS NOT OVER. hell here in Dallas it will be like summer all year long for me coming from Illinois :)

***Glory Favors the Bold***