haymangonzo

WaltAppel or j0nes

??????????????????????????????????????

I means as best dinner companion;)

dude - didn't you know - they are the same guy :D

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

I'd pick j0nes, for sure. j0nes takes the heat off me!!

As for dinner companions that would be a total riot, I'd pick airtwardo, RevJim, and j0nes. j0nes would say something; airtwardo and RevJim would make fun of it; and I'd be laughing hard enough to break ribs!

There's sort of a chemistry between those guys--they kind of play off of each other in a way that only seems to happen with the absolute best of comedy duos.

Walt

p.s. I'm really not that interesting in person. I'm one of those people that goes through life thinking of "the perfect thing that I should have said" about 5 minutes too late. I'm a pretty good writer, though, so my total lack of ability to "think on my feet" is kind of masked in these forums.

I would have to say Walt, since i know that he is real. I verified him off of a pic he posted the other day.;):D

Thanks! There are actually plenty of folks here that have met me in person and can tell you than I am definitely real. Flawed for sure, but real.

Walt

Yeah, it wasn't difficult. You posted a pic with Kim Lasher in it. I asked her how long ago that was and she laughed and told me the story. She wants to get some info from you by the way.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Yeah, it wasn't difficult. You posted a pic with Kim Lasher in it. I asked her how long ago that was and she laughed and told me the story. She wants to get some info from you by the way.B|

I've been thinking about Kimmy a lot. She's one of my favorite people--a true sky goddess. I've tried to contact her but apparently her e-mail and phone number have changed. I'll PM you with all my contact info.

Thanks!!!

Walt

the perfect thing that I should have said" about 5 minutes too late

See -- that's the advantage of the internet and forums. You have that time.

I'd take Walt for dinner. Of course, I've eaten lunch with him...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

There's sort of a chemistry between those guys--they kind of play off of each other in a way that only seems to happen with the absolute best of comedy duos.

There really is!

I just met Rev in person last month, but have conversed quite often with him here...

At first he was a bit hesitant to come over and talk to me...I'd been up 48hrs, was hot, and GRUMPY!:(

When we did finally start talking, we just pick up a conversation we'd left unfinished 'on-line'.
And he gave me a "Dropzone.com" pull-up!B|

We were just cracking each other up, finishing each other's sentences...it was a hoot!

The DZO at his dropzone was asking how long we'd known each other....:)

Rev looked at me... and we both said...
"About 20 minutes, but we have 'Redheads' in common!":ph34r:

As far as Dinner.....how 'bout Lunch at the "Flyin' Pig"
instead?!:)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~