jumpchikk

To Cut or Not to Cut

***Yeah, comin' from the same guy who made this post....

BWAAAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! Touche!

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Guys always complain abot how women change after marriage or being in a relationship for a long time, but the guys change just as much. They gain weight, start losing their hair, get lazy, and generally stop doing the nice things they did when they first met. So if guys don't want the women to change too much, then they shouldn't either. Men need to stop having such a double standard. Whatever happened to loving someone for who they are and appreciating them for who they are now, not what you want them to be or what they once were. People change, that is just a fact of life.
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

Most women look MUCH sexier with longer hair.

So... What exactly is it that makes long hair sexy? I wonder if there are any biological reasons why so many men are attracted to long hair on women?

When I was younger, I thought that long hair was really sexy on men. And now I have no preference for long/short/no hair, but I have no explanation for why I thought it was sexy before.

We all have different shaped faces and certain hair cuts work with each shape.

I think most common shapes are:
oval,
round,
square,
heart,
long.

Your face (forehead, nose, chin) appear long so to add width and bring out your beauty eyes & smile
your hair would accent your face being shoulder length with layers. It appears you have thick wavy, curly hair which add width. Bangs also add width.

Avoid real short or long cuts-
or short layers which add height/volume at top.

Good luck with your decision!

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

If you want change I'd say keep it long and just get the detailing done...layers, more in the face area..from a x-hairstylist point of view...;) Either way you can't go wrong with your face shape so have fun...don't like layers go shorter!! B|

Blue Skies and Terminal Memories 4 Life

***he gottcha pysco,,but you are forgivin your un thinking at that moment

Hey Luckky,
you gotta get up pretty early to pull one over on Walt. Now I'll just crawl back under my rock.:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"