12500ft

Need help from pilots

I know there are a lot of jumpers who are also pilots, and I'm looking for some help with a gift idea.

A friend of mine is a pilot with an RV6A who has approximately 300 hours of flight time, a large portion of it is learing/performing aerobatics. Is there anything really cool (such as a gift certificate for a certain type of advanced instruction or a flight in a specialty plane) that any of you would recommend?

Thanks in advance for any ideas you may have.

I heard that you could get a ride in a F-14B down in California and go supersonic over the ocean. Rumor has it it is $4000.00 for one hour. Now if my girlfriend bought that for me I would would be her boy toy for life!!!
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

What's your price range? This is what I'm lining up for Oshkosh in 06'.

Last I checked it was running over $1500 for a one hour........but what an experience.

Better check again. When I flew Crazy Horse in '95 it was $1650/hour...when I talked to Lee in 2001 it had gone up to $2500/hour.
SmugMug

What's your price range? This is what I'm lining up for Oshkosh in 06'.

Last I checked it was running over $1500 for a one hour........but what an experience.

Better check again. When I flew Crazy Horse in '95 it was $1650/hour...when I talked to Lee in 2001 it had gone up to $2500/hour.

Holy shit!! Guess I'll just take the ride in the B-17 then:( But, the P-51 would still be an experience even with it being $2500...B|