josheezammit

ok now we ALL should not jump this weekend

However, some people can donate and still skydive. Others have to make the sacrifice. Others will cut down and something else than skydiving and still donate. I think that's what Zenister meant. And I agree with him.

I agree with him, too. I'm just already at bare bones, so to make a donation, I can't jump. As much as I want to, I will forgo it right now, and instead of writing a check to pay for jumps, I'll write one to the Red Cross. That's my choice...some people will make other ones, and more power to them. It's all good. My post was not meant to denegrate those who choose to jump this weekend...but instead to just state my intentions.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Totally understood. My post was not directed at you.

Cool beans. Somehow, I didn't think it was, but I just wanted to make sure that I was as clear as I could be.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Well rock on, I just knew if I held out long enough, some benefit would come from not jumping! Not jumping...no jumps to sacrifice...oh well! ;)

Fuck it, I say we all don't pay our power bills in support of the victims! :)

Yeah that's what I'll tell 'em! I'll tell them I'm not paying them because of the flood victims...think they'll buy it? If not, I'll have to prove I'm a true skydiver-type and flash my boobies at the PSE guy to try to convince him not to shut off the gas...:S[:/]:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

You're not a looney bastard.

Actually we should fill our Otters and Casas with water and supplies and deliver. But someone would start a pond swooping contest and...

Kidding.

Now that's just wrong i mean there's no ponds just lakes. maybe we could start a swoop and shoot contest
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

This is for people who do not have a lot of money, but who might have some gear or any other higher-priced items that could be sold to help others. There is another, creative way to help the hurricane victims. You can sell your items through EBAY and can make a partial or full 10-100% donation of the final sale of your goods to a non-profit to help the victims. I just did this myself with some of my gear. There are so many organizations listed, including those that will help pets/animals.