lisamariewillbe

A reminder...

Bonfire

Sit back, relax and vent yer angst! This is the place for non-skydiving related discussions. Politics, guns and religion and other sociological debates should be taken to the Speakers Corner please.

Speakers CRACK

A Soap Box in Cyber Space. This is the place to discuss politics, guns, religion and any other topic you feel the need to address from your soap box. Debates may get heated in here but the forum rules apply as everywhere else.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Thank you so much for your post.

Thank god you registered on Mar 12 2005, We were all lost until you found Dz.com.

Thank you Thank you Thank you

Darius, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this website is now dumber for having read it. :|

edited to say hi Lisa Marie :)

I'm a little teapot...

Wanna sing with me :)

Are you calling me short and stout?

Hey, greenies that's a personal attack! I am most definietly NOT short!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Bonfire

Sit back, relax and vent yer angst! This is the place for non-skydiving related discussions. Politics, guns and religion and other sociological debates should be taken to the Speakers Corner please.

Speakers CRACK

A Soap Box in Cyber Space. This is the place to discuss politics, guns, religion and any other topic you feel the need to address from your soap box. Debates may get heated in here but the forum rules apply as everywhere else.

Are you trying out for the moderator position?

this is such a chick thread, it should get moved to WO. :D

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

Hmmmmm did I start it or did I respond to it.... would you like me to go link to see who STARTED the threads ?

Thread(s)? I don't know what you're talking about. I only saw one thread in particular.

I'm simply saying if I start a thread titled 'I like string beans' and somebody takes off on some soap-box, psycho tangent in it about the evils of starving nations not having string beans...

Tell me now, who started it?

You might do well to not storm in like a bull in a china shop and getting all pissy and then blaming everyone else but yourself for the 'outrage' going on. After all, it sure looks like everyone was having a nice conversation until someone felt the need to blow things up. Then again, pot, meet kettle...;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.