Nickkk

Lost my Damn SHOE!

On a coach dive yesterday....... B|

Tracking away, stopped, wave off, .... Nice opening, then look down and "Oh f@%^ wheres my damn shoe!"

Im kinda pissed about it, i liked those sneakers...

The coach said she had an idea where it went but we werent able to find it.

So now what do i do with this one shoe? :P

What do you do when someone throws a big planet at you?
Throw your pilot chute in defense!

That's funny and familiar...back in January I posted this to our DZ message board:
------------

Air Traffic Control, this is Black Cross-Trekker 8.5W requesting clearance for landing.
On final approach for runway 030.
Approximate location 1 mile out from Walton County at 13K ft.

Trekker 8.5W this is ATC. You are flying erratically and pose a danger to other air traffic in the area. Be alert for skydivers in the air around your location.

ATC, this is Trekker 8.5W. I have no power and have departed from my pilot. I am hanging in by a shoestring and I request emergency clearance for landing. Current altitude 10K ft.

Uhhhh, Trekker 8.5W this is ATC....please repeat.

ATC, this is Trekker 8.5W. Never mind. I am not going to make the airport anyway. Please alert emergency rescue units and direct them to South Carolina and have them prepared for crash-landing procedures. Current altitude 5K ft.

Trekker 8.5W this is ATC. Ground spotters in S.C have been alerted.

ATC, this is Trekker 8.5W. Tell Andy I love him....OH SHIT!

Memorial Services for Trekker 8.5W will be held at its home last Saturday.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

we had a woman lose a shoe on a 4-way horny gorilla jump. according to a protrack, max speed was 198mph :o! funny bit was, a neighbour found the shoe and returned it.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Yeah im wondering if it may turn up or not.... Ill give it a little while and if it doesnt i think im going to start a "Shoe Tree" at my DZ!

That story was funny! :P

What do you do when someone throws a big planet at you?
Throw your pilot chute in defense!

crwdogs lose their shoes on a regular basis. Why, on a 9 way diamond formation that went to hell fast when one dude had his canopy collapse in the formation, 4 people lost a total of 6 shoes! :o It was raining shoes for a few seconds! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That's funny and familiar...back in January I posted this to our DZ message board:
------------

Air Traffic Control, this is Black Cross-Trekker 8.5W requesting clearance for landing.
On final approach for runway 030.
Approximate location 1 mile out from Walton County at 13K ft.

Trekker 8.5W this is ATC. You are flying erratically and pose a danger to other air traffic in the area. Be alert for skydivers in the air around your location.

ATC, this is Trekker 8.5W. I have no power and have departed from my pilot. I am hanging in by a shoestring and I request emergency clearance for landing. Current altitude 10K ft.

Uhhhh, Trekker 8.5W this is ATC....please repeat.

ATC, this is Trekker 8.5W. Never mind. I am not going to make the airport anyway. Please alert emergency rescue units and direct them to South Carolina and have them prepared for crash-landing procedures. Current altitude 5K ft.

Trekker 8.5W this is ATC. Ground spotters in S.C have been alerted.

ATC, this is Trekker 8.5W. Tell Andy I love him....OH SHIT!

Memorial Services for Trekker 8.5W will be held at its home last Saturday.

OMG I am such an idiot....:S

I had to read the damn thing twice before I realized what the hell it was! :D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I lost a shoe jumping with Kai last year at Rantoul....doing a horny gorilla at break off time he didn't quite let his grip as fast as I did and I didn't quite have it tied as tightly as normal...next thing ya know I see it leaving my foot and going away from me...errr..I was dropping away from it. on TOP of it I was going to land out too....thank god for the stilleto for getting me back. first thing I did when I got back was take a picture of my feet!!!:):P:P

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

I lost my shoe too this past weekend at the Richmond Boogie.
Me and 3 friends tried to attempt a tube exit out of mullins king air. One guy was laying on his back and the other 3 of us were straddling him with everyone having leg strap grips. so we lauched out and it went to shit right away. i don't know how but my shoe must've gotten caught on something and was partially coming off while I was in the air. So I reached down and grabbed it thinking I could hold on to it while I finished the skydive, land and be good. (I was on my back when I attempted this) Well not happenin at all. Once I got it in my hand I was like YES I have it, then a second later it flew out of my hand as I watched it go bye bye - it was pretty cool though. The poor shoe went in in some corn field and will probably get chewed up by some farmers tractor. bless that blue shoe.

LOL

I didn't think I would ever see a post like this. I lost one of my shoes during my very first(I've already bought root beer) AFF jump! It was kinda interesting to do my very first solo landing with just one shoe.

I kept the other one and decorated it. My son and I got the markers out and had a blast! Some of the things I wrote on it were "lost my buddy during freefall" and "I made it back to the dropzone". Probably sounds kind of corny but I'll always look at that shoe and laugh!
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28