TheAnvil

For bereaved Auburn fans....

Hey Anvil,
Keep a eye out for Hushpuppy. Heard they got him on a suicide/homicide watch after that game!:P
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

ROCKY TOP YOU'LL ALWAYS BE, HOME SWEET HOME TO ME, GOOD OLE ROCKY TOP, ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE!!

GO VOLS!!! :D:D:D

ARG!!!! Now I'm going to have a hard time getting that song out of my head! :D:D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

none of your itty bitty little wussy teams matter.

GO USC TROJANS

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

ROCKY TOP YOU'LL ALWAYS BE, HOME SWEET HOME TO ME, GOOD OLE ROCKY TOP, ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE!!

giggle,, wanna strike fear into the Tennesse Vols? say the name Peyton Mannings, and then say "three game Broadie" still healthy for game seven .

oh yes,,, we remember Peyton Mannings... dats three for Bama.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

GO VOLS!!! :D:D:D

One national chamionship 7 years ago and UT fans won't shut up. Auburn beat UT twice in the same season last year. War Eagle

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

The only thing that matters to me at this point is this:

U. of Alabama 1 - 0
Auburn U. 0 - 1

Oh yeah, Auburn, you might wanna stop scheduling the Rambling Wreck... :D War Eagle my ass! :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Whoa, whoa, WHOA!!!

Don't forget about the Horn Frogs!!!

GO TCU!!!!!

How about those boomer sooners????

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That there was one of the all-time great shockers! :o Just ahead of the Georgia Tech/Auburn shocker! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That there was one of the all-time great shockers! :o Just ahead of the Georgia Tech/Auburn shocker! :D

Shocker???
Everyone in Frog Nation was expecting it!!!

WE BELIEVE!!!!
What do we believe? We believe we gonna kick SMUs ass this week...just like the boomer sooners...

:D:D:D
Scars remind us that the past is real

ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE!! ... GO VOLS!!! :D:D:D

\

The song should really be more like ... "Good ole Rotten Crotch!"
I can not stand that stupid song.

Nothing sucks like the "big orange"!!! (not to mention their coach... the pumpkin)

I am amazed that three of the teams that I dislike the most are supported here: Georgia Tech / Florida / Tennessee

God love the red & black!!! ... Glory, glory, to ole Georgia!

Go Dawgs!!! Sick Em!!!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE!! ... GO VOLS!!! :D:D:D

\

The song should really be more like ... "Good ole Rotten Crotch!"
I can not stand that stupid song.

Nothing sucks like the "big orange"!!! (not to mention their coach... the pumpkin)

I am amazed that three of the teams that I dislike the most are supported here: Georgia Tech / Florida / Tennessee

God love the red & black!!! ... Glory, glory, to ole Georgia!

Go Dawgs!!! Sick Em!!!

I watched the 4th quarter of the FSU/Miami game last night. I was pulling hard for FSU because I hate Miami's guts with a passion. Thank God the fucking hurricanes slunk back home with a loss! HA! NO MORE HURRICANES!!! Please! :P

Aww... did poor wittle Auburn get voted completely out of the AP poll today?? :| :ph34r:

I don't know. I haven't been paying attention to anything but the trash talk. B|

The AP poll can kiss my ass anyway. :D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Aww... did poor wittle Auburn get voted completely out of the AP poll today?? :| :ph34r:

I don't know. I haven't been paying attention to anything but the trash talk. B|

The AP poll can kiss my ass anyway. :D

The AP poll can kiss my ass too, they voted Alabama in ONLY 3 spots ahead of Auburn. :P :D

one of my favorite Bulldog memories was 1996 (i think) was when UGA V lunged at one of Auburn's receivers, Robert Baker, after he caught a touch down pass... for those that dont know, Georgia went on to win that game in overtime

scroll down here and see a shot of it:
http://www.uga.edu/gm/902/FeatUga.html

Go Dawgs!!!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

one of my favorite Bulldog memories was 1996 (i think) was when UGA V lunged at one of Auburn's receivers, Robert Baker, after he caught a touch down pass... for those that dont know, Georgia went on to win that game in overtime

scroll down here and see a shot of it:
http://www.uga.edu/gm/902/FeatUga.html

Go Dawgs!!!

I remember that! Was it the 4 OT game? Crazy game! :S

The only other GA game I remember is when they came to Tuscaloosa with Eric Zeier to face Jay Barker's Alabama team. It was a classic shootout. I think I still have it on tape somewhere. ;)