Girlfalldown

any online poker addicts out there?

Maybe...you first.

Ok. I admit it. My name is girlfalldown and I'm a poker addict. Not only that but I'm terrible at it.

I was playing pokerstars but then was introduced to Poker School Online and it really helped my game. You don't play for money but it's different because you're limited to the amount of money you can get in a 24 hour period. If you blow your $200 you have to wait till the next day to get $200 more. You get chances into WSOP by playing well too but I'm no where near that.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I'm not admitting to anything. Just wanted to see who plays and where.

I play at pokerroom.com because I have a Mac and it's one of the few sites that support it. I could play at more if I had Virtual PC, but I'm not about to install that POS on my machine.

[/url]http://www.pokerroom.com[url]

I am an affiliate for Partpoker.com. PM me for some cool Bonus codes if you want to start a real money account.

Pokerstars is the best site as far as the software and tournament structure but they also have the best players/Toughest games. Party Poker is much easier money.

I have never played the play money games on either site just the low to mid limit stuff on each site and tournaments.

My turn. My name is SeaKev. I am a poker addict. I too play on PokerStars and a couple of other sites. I do not play for real $ online. My game is to the point where I am almost comfortable to hit the real cardroom. Now, if I could just get someone to pony up some cash.

Next.