RkyMtnHigh

INXS: Rockstar

YES, I'll concede he improved over the past few weeks, but he still gives me the creeps! But if Marty had won, I would have had to find a way to send beer to Texas! :P

I do think SOMEONE will be changing her avatar soon!

Bohemian Rhapsody was such a BAD choice for Mig to sing last night- what was he thinking? It doesn't matter how well he did with the song, he needed to show his diversity, and get away from the theatrics!

YES, I'll concede he improved over the past few weeks, but he still gives me the creeps! But if Marty had won, I would have had to find a way to send beer to Texas! :P

I do think SOMEONE will be changing her avatar soon!

Bohemian Rhapsody was such a BAD choice for Mig to sing last night- what was he thinking? It doesn't matter how well he did with the song, he needed to show his diversity, and get away from the theatrics!

Thats true but I think when it came down to the line JD's voice just matched better. The bottom line is the album has to sound good or no one is going to buy it. I think his voice was the best. If you just listened to it and didn't look at the screen I think he sounded the best.

His stage attitude can be adjusted... voice can but not nearly as much. I think they made a good choice.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

I still can't stand him, but between him and Marty (who I also didn't like much at first but grew on me) he's the better choice for INXS. He also did much better on his performance last night WITH the band- Marty seemed to perform as if they were his back up band! I still think Ty or Mig would have been better than JD, or someone like Jordis if they wanted to be bold and bring something fresh to the band.

I hear there is going to be another Rock Star show next year since this one was so successful! And I think all the "rockers" will be doing an American Idol style tour!