JohnRich

Ban Skydiving for Clean Air!

In the news:
...should drastically reduce the growth of air travel to bring greenhouse gas emissions within levels that will avoid dangerous climate change, a report by leading environmental scientists said... "Aviation is a rogue sector and its environmental impact is out of control. Climate change is the most urgent challenge facing humanity and yet aviation policy is doing the opposite of what is needed."
Full story: http://www.breitbart.com/news/na/D8COL13O4.html

Get ready to fight for your sport skydiving, against environmentalists!

Someone will be bringing up farting in the plane soon and someone will be saying base soonB|

Just in case if and only if Skydiving gets priced out, baned, etc.. I want a base rig for the future and I so want Yosemite to lift the ban; or para-sailing, maybe para-sailing is my next feat anyway. Something that involves flying through the air that is for sure. I kinda hoped I would be able to skydive my whole life though.

...should drastically reduce the growth of air travel to bring greenhouse gas emissions within levels that will avoid dangerous climate change, a report by leading environmental scientists said... "Aviation is a rogue sector and its environmental impact is out of control. Climate change is the most urgent challenge facing humanity and yet aviation policy is doing the opposite of what is needed."

i will grow a tree so they can hug it instead.

This is UK only, and primarily concerned with large commercial aircraft.

Yeah, uh-huh. That's how it starts...

Someone will say: "Why should those skydivers cause all that pollution for mere recreation? Don't they care about the smog they create that the rest of us have to breathe? They need to take up some other hobby that doesn't destroy the environment. Ban skydiving!"

They'll get my parachute when they pry the toggles from my cold dead hands.