Bodyflight.Net

DZ.com'ers at JFTC & Skydive Perris/SkyVenture Perris

So... I'm expecting the woman's world record draws alot of spectators & companion event jumpers...
not meant to be a 'whos who' thread, but I was wondering who I'll get to meet while I'm there.. I'll be there for the last Friday & Saturday..

are you going? or are you a regular jumper/tunnel junkie there and plan to be around?

Pink Suits,
Dawn Suiter

My flight is at 12 noon - I gotta get home to work on Friday and do more skydives Saturday and Sunday, only in VT so I can catch the folliage from 10k.

Horribly addicted aren't I? :D

But on the plus side, you'll be there for the party that I'll miss, and that's the best part! B|

Jen
Arianna Frances

Amy and I will be there for 16 way and 10 way.

I'm thinking Amy will be there for more then 16 or 10 ways.

Well I'm a tunnel whore and have already booked tunnel time while out there to be shared with Rosa and Jennifer. Then I'm going to hang around a do that little ole thing that Kate is putting together;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

>I'm thinking Amy will be there for more then 16 or 10 ways.

Yeah, but that's over. She was there for 4-way and we were both there for 8 way.

And now 1/2 day off to catch your breath before the next round. :P

See you two on Saturday!

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

>I'm thinking Amy will be there for more then 16 or 10 ways.

Yeah, but that's over. She was there for 4-way and we were both there for 8 way.

I think Dawn was asking who would be around during JFTC, or am I lost again?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I'm getting packed myself..

see you there!!

I just finished:)
Tash, I too have lots of pink stuff, and I don't really like pink:ph34r:

You, who set up a website to sell pink items, only has three pink things.
Shame on you.

Well besides making sure I have enough clothes to last for ten days, I packed my shot glass. That is the most important thing. I even packed an extra one in case any one stops by the RV and needs a little "pick me up";)