windcatcher

What are some romantic things you do with your SO?

You shouldn't talk about your "Charlie" so much. He's just a rig.:S

are you talking Chad or Charlie??? :)

I love my Charlie, he's hot and fits me well!!! :)He saves my life every jump, so.........:P

Looks like I'll be doing my 100th this weekend! :)B|:$

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Bake him a cake;)

My girlfriend finds iceskating strangely romantic.

But, something romantic that a guy would enjoy? hmmm?

I like it when my girlfriend goes deerhunting with me. She has to sit there and she can't talk or make any noise. Probably the best time we've ever spent together.

I suprised her by coming up to see her on a weeknight and cooked her a nice dinner.

Hey dude, if you're going to keep making those unannounced visits, she's got to get a bigger closet. I was starting to cramp by the time you left.:)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

....Hey dude, if you're going to keep making those unannounced visits, she's got to get a bigger closet. I was starting to cramp by the time you left.:)

ROTFLMAOPIMP......................
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I thought, this was romantic:
On a flight from El Paso to Houston. the plane was cruising at about 37,000ft. when we encountered some turbulance, brought-on by a huge thunder & lightning storm, over Central Texas. Lightning had struck the right engine, putting it out of commission.
The pilot, announced that that aircraft, could continue quite well with one engine and to sit-back and enjoy the ride. Shortly, lightening struck the left engine, putting it out of commission. The Pilot's voice was quickly heard over the speakers. "Folks, we are doomed! this plane cannot function without both engines. I suggest, you make peace with your maker!"
With that, a gorgeous blonde stepped-out of first class and shouted: "Which man on this plane, is going to make me a 'real' Texas woman?"
A long, lanky cowboy, seated in the rear of the plane, stood-up, pulled-off his shirt and threw it at the gorgeous blonde. "Iron that and get me a beer!"

Chuck

We jump out of airplanes together....

We wakeboard together.....

WE ARE GOING TO JAMAICA THIS WINTER! HELL YEAH....

My favorite romantic thing Brains does is when he leaves for work and while I am still in bed he hugs, kisses me goodbye and tells me he loves me even when he is running late :$
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

My husband and I love to camp at the beach. While we're at the beach we watch the sunsets, walk on the beach, cuddle around the campfire in the evenings, roast marshmellows and make s'mores, watch shooting stars. Pretty much just relax and enjoy each other :)

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller