tdog

Lost

So, I have been wearing a closing pin necklace for a year.

Tonight I was sitting on the sofa watching tv and spinning it around my finger. It went flying away...

Now, my loft is only 1100 sqft and has concrete floors and ceilings and brick walls... There is nothing that can "absorb" necklaces in my home, and my dog said he did not eat it...

I have torn the place up, can't find it. I give up... Never had this problem before. Did any of you take it when I had my back turned. If not, I have a ghost I think.

It's buried deep in the back crevasse of the sofa way under the cushions. Right next to my TV remote.

What is YOUR tv remote doing in MY sofa????:PB|:$

Probably keeping company to the 2 lone right foot socks of mine that are stashed there as well...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

It's buried deep in the back crevasse of the sofa way under the cushions. Right next to my TV remote.

What is YOUR tv remote doing in MY sofa????:PB|:$

Probably keeping company to the 2 lone right foot socks of mine that are stashed there as well...:|

Oh shit, are all of you gonna put your long lost items in my sofa.... I am going to have nightmares tonight for sure.

Frenchy68, I have a gray size 12 sock that is missing it's mate. I will give you back your socks if I can have mine back.:P

I will give you back your socks if I can have mine back.:P

No fucking way! Your gray 12 sock has been saying my name, saying my name! I'm her daddy now!>:(:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I've lost mine too! [:/]

It was the one from my first rig which I cut off after the bridle died. I put 100 jumps on the pin and now I've lost it.

I lost mine somewhere in Russia. [:/] I don't think I'll get it back.

Well, I found mine... Must have played "pin ball" off of two wals as it somehow made it's way out the balcony door to the city street below. The trajectory from the sofa to the city street below requires at least two turns or wall bounces.:)
Mine is special because a friend gave it to me to celebrate my first jump - whereas the pin on my first rig is still doing it's job...