11.5secman

stilleto vs katana

You want to try a Samurai with the regular line set (there's a longer line set for swooping).

why yes, yes I do

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I think the vengeance also falls in the "fun to fly PLUS fun to swoop" category, but I've never flown a katana so can't compare.

yuck, didn't like it at all, it lines up equivalent to a Sabre1 in my book

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

The Katana set up swoops nice, but is boring to fly.

I didn't realize how boring my canopy flight was until now! :$

Sillly me I thought I was having fun! ;)
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

Sillly me I thought I was having fun!

You probably think Relative Work ( it doesn't matter if it is belly, vertical or canopy relative work) is fun too!!>:(>:(

It is Relative Work not relative fun. B|

Oh no! I thought I enjoyed 4 way too! I need to reevaluate all my skydiving.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

If you have no interest in "high performance" landings, why get a high performance canopy anyways

Cuz that's what the cool kids are jumping.

Duh.

That's certainly part of it, and why a lot of 4way girls I know jump stilettos is beyond me since they only use them to get down for the next jump and never FLY them, seems to me a safire, spectre, pilot etc would be a much smarter choice. However a hp canopy IS more fun to fly, that's why I like flying a (borrowed) vengeance 120 when I don't swoop as such. I did practice turning low and adding some speed on purpose, won't be my favorite sport ever but at least I'm better prepared should I have to turn low or something. Still, my safire and fusion are safer for me and still fun to fly at this size. Personally I find the safer choice cooler ;)

ciel bleu,
Saskia