windcatcher

Dance at the dz...skirt or dress??

alright ya'll, I need some help with something really important.:|:|
We are having a nice dance/dinner at our dz with a beech ( hey, at least it's better than a cessna...I think:|). I'm not really sure of the formality, at least the dzo will be in a tux.

Since someone gave away all my dresses a few years ago, I only have one...a strapless, red floor-length dress I wore as a bridesmaid, very classy.:)
On the other hand, I could wear a black skirt with a slit in the front, with a white tank top w/ silver sequins and a matching silver shrug.

What should I go with? :)
*yes I know I can make this decision on my own, but the beau is at work and I'm not at school so I have to entertain myself:)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Well shoot, we should start a collection to buy you one! I am sure we would ALL benefit from it!;)

ooooouuuuuuu, more free stuff!!! :D:D:D
I am seriously stuck in the dark ages...no cell phone, no camera, no car, no mp3, :o:| ( it helps to be a college student:|). Hopefully this weekend I can get some good pics, all fancily dressed and doing a bikini Mr. bill for my 100th!!! B|

well, as a man, my primary concern would be for ease of access during coat room or bathroom sex. but hey, that's me.

now, sex aside (as if there IS such a thing), I have seen few classy bridesmaid dresses and you can NEVER go wrong with a simple and classy black skirt with a proper white top. (can you say SILK?)

good luck......and sorry about the sex comment. I am doing the best I can. :)

Totally up to you. At "formal" events at my dz, anything from tattered jeans to tuxes and strapless gowns are worn, and all are acceptable. Wear what you'll be most comfortable in. Sometimes its kind of fun to do the 'girly" thing around guys who mostly see you in a jumpsuit, pony tail and no makeup.

I only have one...a strapless, red floor-length dress I wore as a bridesmaid, very classy.:)
On the other hand, I could wear a black skirt with a slit in the front, with a white tank top w/ silver sequins and a matching silver shrug.

What should I go with?

It seems fairly easy, wear the one that is easier to lift up ;)

Scott
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

I'd go with the black skirt ensamble.

The only time I've worn a dress at the DZ is when I had to get ready and leave for a wedding. I got sooo many stares... made me wonder/think that I must really look like crap while hanging at the DZ :P

Have fun, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Ask the other women at your DZ.

My gut instinct would be to go with the skirt, though.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

heehe:D:D:D. I think I will have to go with the skirt, since the dress might be more formal than what the other girls are wearing; besides, I'd have to get the dress dry cleaned AND altered by saturday night, the dress is too loose on me nowB|

I say just go with that bikini you are gonna use for the mr.bill ;) Nothing is an option as well, and I bet both of those are more likely to get you more free shit Magellan >:(

I'm not gonna dance in my bikini Trav:D. I will probably just put it on and take it off right before and after my jump:P.

Whatever I can do to get more free s*** right? >:( that's what Marky would say:S

I'm not gonna dance in my bikini Trav:D. I will probably just put it on and take it off right before and after my jump:P.

Whatever I can do to get more free s*** right? >:( that's what Marky would say:S

There's your answer for the dance. It doesn't matter which dress you wear while actually dancing, as long as you're nekkid before and after each song.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)