j0nes

Happy Ramadan

The lack of controversy in your posts lately worries me. I thought we had some fresh, young excitement on dizzie-dot-com... I may have been wrong. What happened? I don't like being wrong. :D:D
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

I don't like Ramadan, but I like Christmas.

what's to dislike about ramadan? you skip meals and pray a lot.... doesn't that sound like fun?

actually you dont skip any meals, you fast while the sun is up.. when the sun goes down the party is on..B|

Ramadan is a time of contemplation and celebration.

Everyone should make a point to observe it once in their life (as well as several other major religious rituals) its a very interesting way to learn about yourself and other religons

currently in Doha, Qatar... ramadan started here today and the government had issued a decree that ALL food establishments be close from sunset to sundown to respect those who observe ramadan.

but all grocery stores are open (hello?). i went to the mall this afternoon and found 95% of the stores closed until 4:30pm. bummer.

no food/drink from sunrise to sunset. no booze available ANYWHERE for one whole month. i wanna go home!!!