br0k3n

I think im scared now

What's even more depressing is that they probably didn't have to work very hard to find that level of stupidity.:|
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

But why do everyone think that australia is every other nation in the world? Come on, you CAN NOT have that bad geographical knowledge.
Unless you totally flunked out of school and never looked back since.

Ok if you're having trouble telling armenia and azerbadjian apart, I know that there's probably some creative editing behind that footage but to me it seems that some people are real airheads...

Wow... they should make everyone memorize a map of the world before they are allowed into kindergarten.

While those may possibly have been the dumbest people in our country, I must say that I like that old guy's plan:

"We'll make a big glass crater outta the fuckin' middle east, for all I care"

:D:D:D:D

I think I'll have to go with mr. Bush on this one. America has the best educated americans in the world. :)
another interesting link is http://archives.cnn.com/2002/EDUCATION/11/20/geography.quiz/index.html ...
the quiz is here: http://geosurvey.nationalgeographic.com/geosurvey/ ... lets hear your results :) no cheating...

hands up if you know where australia is.......

uhhhh ask the reporter with the australian accent.

if read the map, they printed north/south korea over new zealand/australia... one map labeled it france (or something with 5 letters... the camera moved too fast).
so i guess
cnnn = the daily show
aussie reporter = stephen cobert
funny! :)
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce