Icon134

Random Text Messages

I got this text message the other day...

"Hey when u come see me bring me a Powerade. Plz."

I don't know who it came from... but I feel the need to carry around a bottle of Powerade just in case I run into whoever it is... :S
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I got this text message the other day...

"Hey when u come see me bring me a Powerade. Plz."

I don't know who it came from... but I feel the need to carry around a bottle of Powerade just in case I run into whoever it is... :S

Oh, yeah, sorry, that was me. :$ Except I meant to say "Hey when u come see me bring me a Patron. Plz." So if you feel the need to carry around a bottle of fine tequila till we run into each other, that would be *great*.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Oh, and speaking of random, the last time I drove up to Canada, I got a text message right as I was sitting in the line at the border. It said "Welcome to Canada." I was like *how do they KNOW?" Then I realized it was from the cellular service provider and I must have just switched into range at that moment. Nonetheless, it was a wee bit big-brotherish.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

how can you not tell who its from? was it blocked id or unknown id?

Oh, I've got the number... I even replied... nothing exciting I responded with "Huh? Who r u?"

But a number doesn't tell me anything overly useful... about Who it acually is... :S

I just hope the person isn't still waiting for that powerade... :D

Can I subsitute some Appleton Rum for the Patron... I'm not a big fan of Tequila... B|

I'm sent text messages to a wrong number before. I was trying to text Kelel01, but was one number off. Oops, at least the person i texted was kind enough to tell me i had a wrong number.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

at least the person i texted was kind enough to tell me i had a wrong number.

I understand that... that's sort of why I responded... I kind of hoped that perhaps they would realize that they made a mistake... :)