schuey87

Practical jokes

Whats the best practical jokes you've played?

I just heard this one which I thought was quite good, it was a university open day where the prospective students go have a look around. One person involved was the tour guide and another pretended to be a prospective student in the tour group, when they got to a certain point on the tour, a car would screech to a stop next to the group and 5 guys wearing all black with black ski masks would jump out shouting and grab the guy pretending to be a prospective student kicking and screaming, throw him in the boot, and drive off smoking the tyres. The tour guide would just shrug and say, you find it always happens once every so often, chances are it won't be you don't worry about and carry on with the tour as if it was an everyday thing, leaving the prospective students very anxious!

My personal best was when we had a guy transfer to another station. I took a 35 gallon trash bag, the big lawn and leaf bag, some duct tape and a hose. I taped the bag open to the inside of his locker, sprung the top of the door, fed the hose down to the bottom of the bag and filled it with COLD water. Once filled, I closed the top of the locker door and waited. About 15 mins later, we heard a huge splash and said victim emerged from the locker room completely soaked from the chest down.

I have yet to top that particular get.:)
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

When I lived in the barracks, I programed into my remote control (before programmable remotes were very common) my roommate's power, channel up, and channel down commands.

For several months I was able to make his television turn off or change channel at the worst (or best depending on your perspective) possible times. Since I also did it some during commercials and such, it took him a long time to figure out it wasn't his television. B|

at one of my old fire houses we had one of those 55 gallon trash cans with the lid that has the swinging door, in the kitchen, I washed it out climbed in side and waited for that first hand to come reaching in. It is one of those instances in human like where you stick your hand in something and don't expect to be grabbed back:o

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Me/Accomplice/Victim

Accomplice asks victim to ask me how many push-ups my dad can do... "...his dad is some kind of world record holder for pushups or something..."

Victim asks me, "how many pushups can your dad do?"

Me, looking very upset, "I'm not sure who told you to say that... but my dad doesn't have any arms"

the victim becomes your next accomplice... and the whole story repeats.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Don't be afraid of death,
be afraid of the unlived life.

You want to hear about some really funny stuff? pm Bartsdaddy and ask him about rat and mouse stories, he will keep you in stiches with some of the crap he has pulled.-Caress:)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Whats the best practical jokes you've played?
------------------------------------------------------------

i have a client that is in a highly respectable position that told me of a practical joke(get even) joke she played on a college(sp)..on a friday she put shrimp in very discrect(sp) hiding places, after a weekend of fermententing and a few weeks later the smell was so bad he had to move outa the office space.. they never did find what or where the smell came from..She had got her revenge.. Can u imagine what rotten shrimp would smell like? i would have never thunk that this perxon would have ever done such a thing..But makes me laugh..

lucky

I was the "victim" of this one...

Working at McDonalds, cooking Big Macs. Every cash register at McDs has a number. So, when you saw something worth looking at, you'd turn around and give the register number.

Well, the most ugly woman I have ever seen walks in. I turn around, and say, "Hey guys, number 2". One of the guys looks up and very calmly goes, "That's my mother".

Thought I was going to die.

He waited until the end of the shift to tell me he was joking.
We are all engines of karma

I use to work in a factory with 200 workers. the night before April fools day I strung up police tape around the office staff carparks at the front of the building and chalked a dead body outline.

It was funny as hell, one of the office workers called the police to find out what happened and some didnt see the funny side. And of course for the important office staff had to find alturnative parking for a few hours.

They never did find out I did it.
Dale

two time New Zealand gumboot throwing champ.

Back when I was at the Air Force Academy the friday night prior to the Navy-Air Force game, a group of five of us completely filled the Naval Academy middie's (who spent a semester with us) room with fish...man that thing smelled horrible.

She got us back a few weeks later when she took all the balls from our mice (all 20 something of us in my class) for a week. That's a huge pain when you need to use it everyday.

I got a strong urge to fly, but I got no where to fly to. -PF

Since the statutes of limitations on criminal mischief has expired on these...

My favorite was one we played on a guy at my college who used to wear way too much Drakkar Noir (this was back in the late 1980s, when that was big). A friend of mine at another university got a weather balloon and we bought a bottle of really, really cheap ladies' perfume (I forget the brand). We poured the bottle of perfume into the weather balloon and set up the blower (to inflate the balloon) in the center of his dorm room. We turned it on, and left the room. The balloon filled to basically encompass the whole of the room (these were small dorm rooms and weather balloons are actually pretty big). As it filled, it basically sealed the room. Since his door opened inward, he had a really hard time getting it open. Finally, he got a pair of scissors and cut into the balloon. He was greeted by the stench of cheap ladies' perfume.

Unfortunately, the real victims of the prank (in addition to him) were the other residents on the hall, who had to smell the stuff.

Other fun was had when we built a homemade carbon arc welder (two pieces of carbon, non-conductive materials to hold the carbon, and an old electrical cord from, for example, a lamp). Turns out you can blast through quite a few things with a carbon arc welder (even a homemade one).

Another one just lept to mind: while also at the same dorm, my friend (who knew far more about how these things worked) found the telephone relay in the dorm room, and rewired it (don't ask how, I have no idea...) so that, for instance, if you dialed x111 it would get you the room that otherwise would be x112. He also made some "person specific" swaps (i.e., people he knew didn't like each other, ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend swaps). The same guy, after graduating undergrad, went on to found his own toy company...

I used to work w/ a guy who was a "hunt and peck" typer.
I switched the 'm' and 'n' keys. Then told everyone in the office. He spend what seemed like an eternity trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with his computer!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

One summer at wrestling camp we were staying in the college dorms and we noticed the doors opened in, like most doors but now it would be more fun. We filled a small trash can with water half way up and leaned it up against a opposing teams door very late at night. Knocked on the door and ran to an adjacent room. You hear the door open a splash and "ahhhh fuck" the door shuts. They just let it sit there till the morning. We also tied a rope to one door handle of a room and then to the door handle across the hall. In the morning you could hear them yelling. Some old tricks, but were too funny at the time.
Skymama's #2 stalker -