Lolie

I lost my freaking cell phone.

So I've owned a cell phone for a grand total of one month now, and I've managed to lose the damn thing already. I KNOW I had it in my pocket before I left for class this morning, and when I got back home and reached for it, it was gone!

I'm going crazy now, trying to retrace my steps and figure out what I did. I really don't think anyone stole it. I either set it down somewhere and forgot about it, or it fell out of my pocket somehow.

Of course it's turned off and password-protected, so I can't call it, and no one can turn it on. I guess it's a tossup; either a nice person found it and can't get it back to me, or a jerk found it, but can't turn it on.

I lost 20 bucks at the dz last weekend, too. I must be getting old. :S

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

No camera experiences yet, but I just remembered (see, the memory is slipping!) that I also lost my wallet at the mall on Tuesday for about 45 minutes. It fell out of my pocket, but someone turned it in, thank god.

The worst part is that it was a new pair of pants with stupid sideways pockets, and when I put it in, I thought, "Gee, it looks like it could fall right out of there!" As soon as I reached for it and felt it missing, I wanted to kick myself. (No, it's NOT the same pocket the phone was in! I'm not THAT dumb. I swear.)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

I guess you'll have to start pining stuff to your shirt like in kindergarten

Except in kindergarden they always pinned it to the back of your shirt, right in the spot you couldn't reach! :D

-Miranda

ihave found your problem... if you phone had had my nuumber init it wouldn't of been lost cuz that number is very important..... see i have figured it out for you......lol....

p.s. you should come over to ohio some time... and bring sunny with you!!

She needs to get a car first

That could be awhile, as "tunnel camp" and "new rig" are higher on the list of priorities right now!

Hi Wingi! Have you seen my cell phone?

-Miranda

your not old... wait 10 year's ..

How do you know how old I am??

-Miranda

I guess you'll have to start pining stuff to your shirt like in kindergarten ;)

LOLIE can I pin stuff to your shirt:$PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

LOLIE can I pin stuff to your shirt PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

You just want me watch me reach around my back to get it, don't you?

Speaking of backs, have you designed another tattoo for yourself yet?

-Miranda

I also lost my wallet at the mall on Tuesday for about 45 minutes.

:D I kid you not, I lost my wallet last Saturday for about 45 mins. I left it on the tray, and so it went in the trash with the rest of the garbage on the tray.

Hang on to your camera! It's next!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Check lost and found areas of the places you were at, there are still nice people out there. I lost my camera somewhere at the Train Station at King's Cross in London over the summer and it was actually turned in by someone and still there 2 days later. I had to pay 10 pounds to get it back, but it was worth the effort!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

LOLIE can I pin stuff to your shirt PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

You just want me watch me reach around my back to get it, don't you?

Speaking of backs, have you designed another tattoo for yourself yet?

Not yet, but I'm thinking of getting the Skull on my inside elbos, covered wiuth a black rose:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I had to pay 10 pounds to get it back, but it was worth the effort!

:o What a ripoff!

Yeah, I checked with Lost and Found at the building I had class in, and posted a notice on my school's Lost and Found website. I've been trying to get a hold of my prof to see if anyone found it and gave it to her, but she never answers!

-Miranda

I had to pay 10 pounds to get it back, but it was worth the effort!

Whoa! That's more than they wanted to charge the merchant of Venice! Any idea how much that is in Kilograms?:P

(One hour to go till the weekend here...)

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Whoa! That's more than they wanted to charge the merchant of Venice! Any idea how much that is in Kilograms?

Ha, funny! :P I don't have that freaky L symbol on my computer to show pounds, give me a break!

I thought it was a rip-off too to pay for my own camera, but at that point I didn't care.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon