leapdog

Annoying phone calls

Everyone,
May want to block caller ID on this one. This just started tonight. The perps are calling wrong number, and I have told them so. Over and over and it just keeps on going. Please harrass them for me. 7047131306

Thanks to those who help.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

I had a conversation with someone, and they told me I don't know how to let things go. They used a thread I was writing on the forums in DZ.com as an example. I think they must have been stalking me on the board because I didn't point it out to them to go and read it. It was also the only string of post I wrote. Usually I don't write anything in any of the forums.

Anyway, at risk of having them tell me the same thing again I make this reply...

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, they are calling my cell phone. If they call before my unlimited time I can't follow that advice it would get exspensive. If I did it at all I could accept other incoming calls while I was just letting it sit there becasue I couldn't hear the phone ring. Further, the point is to harrass them, it is more fun than just letting them get bored.

I thought I could get some help, I read a post on here once where someone asked for likewise help and the result was the offender getting several phone annoying calls.

So please, anyone that would like to mess with someone. By all means.

"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

If I was in the US I would love to give them a call, but sorry, no cigar.

Got anything that makes a loud high pitched sound?

Or maybe, just turn your phone off? I would rather people called them and annoyed them though!
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

High pitch sound idea is good. I think that would bug me too. Turning off the phone defeats the purpose I want tobe able to use it. The whole idea is to annoy them and not make me suffer in the process.