flyingferret

John Storey Parachute Works - contact info?

Guys, silly request here. I cannot find JACK CRAP on the web for contact info for John Storey. I dont have a parachutist with me, and I need to give him a call. Google is finding nothing, forum search is finding nothing.

Anyone got a parachutist near by with his ad? Thanks.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

LOL. You ripped your avatar from one of the guys on the team. That picture is NOT you!
D.J.

:oBusted:o
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Yeah you're a handsome devil all right.....;).....took the picture off of there....I get on here a lot and rant and rave in the speakers corner. Looked for a b.s. pic (not that your b.s.) Came across your website on vigils......and the rest is obvious.....my bad. :S....now I am the crazy kook of the forum! LOL....oh well.....I like being the crazy political guy. Sorry for posing brotha! ;)B|B|

Johnny Skydive!

Hey bro,

I know I'm a handsome dude & all, but it's kinda creepin' me out, brotha. This is where you found that picture:
http://members.cox.net/teamvibe/members.html

It's okay, Jon. Even if you are being impersonated, I'd still let ya' pack my reserve again.:P
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™