swedishcelt

bait

I told a friend I was going to tan. He made a comment about women doing that just to attract men like bait. Do you think that is so?

I know I personally do it to see/ feel sunlight. We don't get much here this time of year through Spring. It improves my mood and makes me feel better. :D

I didnt realize men really cared. I assumed they are always looking at our boobs.

When I tan, I did it because it was 15 mins in the day when I didnt have kids chattering in my ear about which bug they think might taste yummy. In a tanning bed, its a mini vacation. For just 50 bucks a month, up to 30 mini vacations can be had.

As a single mom, I can barely go to the restroom without at least one kid following to talk about how dinosaurs can only have babies with dinosaurs not dogs, and if they dont follow, they KNOCK, until Im done, KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK ohhh damn I miss the tanning bed....
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I tan before I go on a vacation somewhere hot so I don't fry when I get there.

I like the way my nipples look all tan. They're usually light pink but when they're tan they look darker and more exotic.

Hmmm....for some odd reason I'm extremely attracted to you right at this moment!:)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

I like the way I look with tan skin. I've started using tanning lotion this year though instead of laying out in the sun because I have all these little white dots on my skin. The doctor said I've tanned so much that the pigment is gone. If I tan anymore, I'm afraid the little white dots will all blend in together and I'll end up looking all freaky like Michael Jackson.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It improves my mood and makes me feel better.

Seasonal Affective disorder

The cause of SAD is felt to be due to chemical changes which occur in the brain as a result of reduced light stimulation to the retina of the eye. The levels of the neurotransmitter Serotonin (5HT), and the hormone Melatonin, are partially regulated by photic (light) stimulation, but in opposite ways. Light increases Serotonin but decreases Melatonin. Lower amounts of light hitting the eyes means lower levels of Serotonin and higher levels of Melatonin in brain regions. Lower Seratonin levels result in depression, whereas higher levels of Melatonin result in fatigue and a desire to sleep.

So you are right. You do feel less energetic and less happy at the onset of winter. (I didn't make this up)

A tan does add evenness to skin tone and smooth out blotchiness, but it doesn't help that much.

For most women, bait consists of clothing and body language anyway. Guys can spot that from 40 ft away (and women know that ).
:)

I know I personally do it to see/ feel sunlight. We don't get much here this time of year through Spring. It improves my mood and makes me feel better

Thats the reason i go tanning in the winter time. It totally improves my mood.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!