mr2mk1g

Has Tara Reid had a boob job?

don't know who she is?

did she used to be somebody?

More like she's famous for being nobody. Number 3 in the Celebrity Skank Rank right behind Paris High Budget Crackwhore Hilton and Nicole "Lifestyles of the Rich and Illegitimate" Richie. Except Tara got drunk and stumbled into one good movie (American Pie) so now she'll never go away.

Make that 2 good movies. The Big Lebowski...anyone...anyone? Even though she isn't in it she's got some nice lines.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

wow, she's a real heavey hitter in the acting world i see

Meril Streep, eat your heart out. Talk about typical "wank fodder" for spotty teenage boys !!!

hehe....."wank"......"spotty"......:ph34r:
Limey slang is so much more fun than American sometimes.
And PLEEEASE don't get me started on Courtney Love. That f*cking biohazard should just be fitted with a locking zipper like a bank deposit bag. :S

Did you see her oozing all over the couch on the Pamela Anderson Comedy Central Roast?! Holy SH*T!
I couldn't even feel sorry for her when they made jokes about her looking worse than her husband.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Even though she isn't in it she's got some nice lines.

Wonderful woman. Very free-spirited. We're all very fond of her.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Make that 2 good movies. The Big Lebowski...anyone...anyone? Even though she isn't in it she's got some nice lines.

The "Big Lebowski"? Lemme think...lemme think....Yeah, I remember that!;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

The "Big Lebowski"? Lemme think...lemme think....Yeah, I remember that!;)

Ahh yes, that role was a stretch for her, huh? :D

"Blow on them"

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Bunny Lebowski: I'll suck your cock for a thousand dollars.
Brandt: Ah hahahahaha! Wonderful woman. We're all, we're all very fond of her. Very free-spirited.
Bunny Lebowski: Brandt can't watch, though, or he has to pay a hundred.
Brandt: Ah haha. That's marvelous.
The Dude: Uh, I'm just gonna go find a cash machine

She's hot in that white trash kind of way.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Here's a better link to the same wardrobe malfunction photo's.

NSFW http://www.thatsjustnotright.com/movies/hires/image.html?http://thatsjustnotright.com/movies/hires/tarareid/

Poor girl[:/] edit: The scar is just terrible. Did a cosmetic surgeon do that or a tattoo shop? Hopefully she will find a boyfriend who is into scarification and all that Body modification stuff.;)

Ken
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

Poor girl[:/]

An obvious accident. I see women with the boobs hanging out accidently all the time. They just don't realize it. Fortunately there were attending photographers that could assist her. :)

To pull something positive out of this... at least it was a media event so that she could garner some attention on the world media stage.
:ph34r: