mr2mk1g

Has Tara Reid had a boob job?

Passing through the local news agency at lunch I see this a copy of a magazine on the shelves with Ms. Reid's chest looking far larger than I remembered it from her appearances in the American Pie movies.

I figured if anyone would know you guys would.

So... has she had her jubblies jacked?

If you find the pics from when she had her "wardrobe malfunction", you can see the scarring around the nipples... :S

Yeah, like they were chewed on by rabid weasels. .[:/]

bleh

kind a like the present under the Christmas tree that you were so sure was the toy you had been wanting but unwrap it and geuss what... ugh knitted underwear from Aunt Myrtle... but it looked so good under wraps

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

don't know who she is?

did she used to be somebody?

More like she's famous for being nobody. Number 3 in the Celebrity Skank Rank right behind Paris High Budget Crackwhore Hilton and Nicole "Lifestyles of the Rich and Illegitimate" Richie. Except Tara got drunk and stumbled into one good movie (American Pie) so now she'll never go away.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

More like she's famous for being nobody. Number 3 in the Celebrity Skank Rank right behind Paris High Budget Crackwhore Hilton and Nicole "Lifestyles of the Rich and Illegitimate" Richie. Except Tara got drunk and stumbled into one good movie (American Pie) so now she'll never go away.

Plus she's now one of the biggest party girls around... You might find her on that Entertainment Tonight show during late night programming...

girls like those may be good for a laugh or two, but get involved... phew! no thanks...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You mean you guys don't watch Taradise. C'mon, I'm sure she's going to win an Emmy for that. :ph34r:

I just watched that clip. That is 1 minute of my life that will never come back. And for that, I hate her. :ph34r:

Hey now, Tara serves a good purpose, when you wake up hung over and wonder about the previous night, you can tell yourself, "Hey at least I'm not Tara" and feel instantly better:P

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

I think that Taradise will be the future location for the hybrid of STD's and Malt liquor that will combine to make the original t-virus, rage what ever you want to call it that allows the dead to walk and create the first real zombie's and then they will nuke the place and call IT!!!!!! TARADIE!!!!:ph34r:

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

You mean you guys don't watch Taradise. C'mon, I'm sure she's going to win an Emmy for that. :ph34r:

I just watched that clip. That is 1 minute of my life that will never come back. And for that, I hate her. :ph34r:

Hey now, Tara serves a good purpose, when you wake up hung over and wonder about the previous night, you can tell yourself, "Hey at least I'm not Tara" and feel instantly better:P

Daaaaammmm! BURN!! :D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Daaaaammmm! BURN!!

thank you, thank you very much

;)

Why she went and got her perky perfect natural little boobies all distorted is beyond me. I kinda feel sorry for her. Being lost in that sea of excess and pressure without any life-saving dignity and sense of self is drowning her in publicity and perceptions she won't be able to repair.

Her poor little soul. I'm sure she thinks she wants this...[:/]

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Because there's misguided souls that think bigger is always better.... what they find so attractive about a set of cast-iron cantaloupes over the natural shape of a woman's breast is beyond me.... :S
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Because there's misguided souls that think bigger is always better.... what they find so attractive about a set of cast-iron cantaloupes over the natural shape of a woman's breast is beyond me.... :S

Damn straight... breasts were meant to be gently squeezed/massaged/caressed... where's the fun in it if it's rock hard? Tit-fucks wouldn't work either... :S :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How many of her one-night stands have said that after peeing the next morning?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

How many of her one-night stands have said that after peeing the next morning?

Yeesh! B|B|

Anyone see the Paris Hilton South Park episode? Where she wants to buy Butters as her pet, and then she passes out in his room? He pokes at her hmm-hmm and it squishes.

That's what that just reminded me of. :D

I watched a little of that last night. I think Taradise should visit a DZ. Now *that* would be something to watch.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke