ryoder

scienTOMogy

ahahaha!! That background is priceless!

You know, I gotta say, making fun of people is a dangerous business. It's so fun sometimes, but then sometimes you hurt feelings you didn't mean to.

But when they just ask for it like that... :D:D:D PLAY BALL!!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

you know, I've seen most of thiese things and thought tom was FUKN BATTY. but when you watch them all together it all kind of makes sense....he IS fukn batty

Bwa-hahahahahahahahaha! Very well said! I heard a rumor that his baby, if, it's a boy, he wants to name it L.Ron Hubbard Cruse!:D

Chuck

Although we can and should laugh at them I fucking hate scientolgy with a passion. It is a dangerous mind washing, murderous, money sucking bunch of cunts.

A friend of mine was sucked in for a short while, it messed him up for a little. Hes ok now.

I was also approached in Plymouth by some brain dead dickhead trying to flog me a bog on dianetics. I was invited into the office, they asked very personnell questions about when I'd fucked up in the past (like we ALL have) and then used it as levereage to try and sell me a book.

Check out xenu.net you'll get loads of good info.

CLAMS CLAMS CLAMS CLAMS CLAMS CLAMS CLAMS CLAMS

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

Scientology, should divest themselves of Mr. Cruise. He's 'certifiable'!:D

You really get a glimpse of how derailed from reality he is when Matt Lauer talks to him about B. Shields and he goes "well, I don't agree with her opinion, I don't agree with it". Well BULLY for you, you demented, maleable, self-important FREAK. Sheesh, he's not a woman, nevermind the concept of him even having a glimpse of what it would be like to give birth. Those Scientology cultists have him right where the want him.

cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckooooooooo

Scientology, should divest themselves of Mr. Cruise. He's 'certifiable'!:D

You really get a glimpse of how derailed from reality he is when Matt Lauer talks to him about B. Shields and he goes "well, I don't agree with her opinion, I don't agree with it". Well BULLY for you, you demented, maleable, self-important FREAK. Sheesh, he's not a woman, nevermind the concept of him even having a glimpse of what it would be like to give birth. Those Scientology cultists have him right where the want him.

cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckooooooooo

Yep! They got him all-right... hook, line and sinker!
I recall, back in the late 50's, I had an uncle, who was in his early 20's, was reading L. Ron's book. I remember asking him what it was about. He just looked at me, his face was pale and he just said; "This, is scarey!" I don't think, he finished that book. I guess, some folks need that kind of thing.

Chuck