sunshine

I'm dizzy

wan't that Vic Reeves and the Wonder Stuff

you're making me dizzy my head is spinning, like a whirlpool it never ends....:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Try this......

Find a ceiling fan and turn it on. Then determine the fan's direction of rotation. Standing directly underneath and looking up at the fan, begin to spin (in place) in the opposite direction. At first you can extend your arms out to your sides for stability, however, this will not work unless you are spinning as fast as you possibly can. Once you feel comfortable, begin to slowly bring your arms down to your sides. This will allow you to achieve your personal maximum RPMs. Remember to continue to look up at the fan. Definately don't look outward because all you will see is the walls of the room going by at high speeds which will only serve to make you more dizzy. If done properly you will no longer be dizzy. If it doesn't work the first time continue to try it till you get it right. Rarely does anyone succeed on the first try.

Oh yeah btw. Where a helmet.
www.FourWheelerHB.com