jasonRose

DOOR!!! Still gets me pumped!!

Please tell me the rush stays for ever! I still get chills when Door is called before a jump. :)

That's because it's cold out there, silly. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You BASTARD!!!!!
Sitting at work and you scream door. What are you doing to me. I'm about in your shoes. I still get a unknown feeling when such a thing happens. I know it means I'm about to do what I love doing, that for the next 60 seconds or so I'll be free.
Ohhhhhhhhh and I have to wait till sunday to jump.
B|B|
Skymama's #2 stalker -

It's been over two years since my last 8 jumps... calling "DOOR" and then hearing the massive noise of air, prop blast, smelling the exhaust, feeling the blast of cold air, seeing the earth so far below, I get a rush just thinking about it. My heart starts pounding faster, my face goes flushes, and it's just like my first jump in '94. Amazing, like the sensations are burned into my brain w/ a branding iron.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

Please tell me the rush stays for ever! I still get chills when Door is called before a jump. :)

Are you shittin' me? Hell ya!

It's been over two years since my last 8 jumps... calling "DOOR" and then hearing the massive noise of air, prop blast, smelling the exhaust, feeling the blast of cold air, seeing the earth so far below, I get a rush just thinking about it. My heart starts pounding faster, my face goes flushes, and it's just like my first jump in '94. Amazing, like the sensations are burned into my brain w/ a branding iron.

Very nicely put!

thx man. It's been 12 years since my first jump and I still dream of it more nights than not. What I love the most is looking at exit shot pictures, taken from inside the plan, looking down... god it takes me back.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

Hell yes man! not only doing it but just thinking about it !
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Are you shittin' me? Hell ya!

Man it's good hearing that from you Bra!;)

I hope the feeling never goes away even thinking about right now sends shivers up my spine. I wonder if the 1000+ jumpers still have the same feeling???
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

BUTTERFLIES do flips in my stomach as I suit up with my (rental) rig and wait for my load...

"DOOR" really gets my pulse up and my eyes probably are dialiting....it is SO THRILLING AND EXCITING knowing what's coming up...the anticipation is intoxicating....

AFTERWARDS
it seems to take forever for THE ADRENILINE BUZZ to wear off enough AFTER a Jump for my hands to stop shaking enough to write in my log book.

"This" is addicting!

It really puzzles me, that skydiving doesn't affect everyone this way.. Some people addapt to the sensations fairly quickly, and some never really seem to get a "rise" out of it even in the beginning.

SKYDIVING is my passion...-LuLu.