arlo

central florida peeps...

Both NIN and Depeche Mode are coming in concert to FL BEFORE I move there this Nov!

*sobbing piteously, beating head against wall*

Arlo, I blame all of this on you. I just want you to know that. I'll be sure to dunk you in the Z-Hills pond when we meet.:o Nothing personal.:ph34r::D
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Both NIN and Depeche Mode are coming in concert to FL BEFORE I move there this Nov!

*sobbing piteously, beating head against wall*

Arlo, I blame all of this on you. I just want you to know that. I'll be sure to dunk you in the Z-Hills pond when we meet.:o Nothing personal.:ph34r::D

Saw DM on Thursday evening. They rocked. No one in the audience sat down the entire show.

Policy of truth brought the house down.

(edited to turn off the red)

MOTHERF*$&#$!!!

*adding Happythoughts to my List Of Doom (TM)*

I'll be in Tampa next Sun, staying for good.

DAMMIT!!! Two lousy weeks late!!!

sigh.[:/]

why does it always seem that something you want to see either shows up when you aren't around, or comes before you arrive?

If I didn't have bad luck in this regard, I wouldn't have any luck at all. :(

personal jesus in one of my favs no doubt. when i hear it i keep seeing the b&w vision of them in cowboy attire in the desert.

but i must say, i am STILL riding the energy of seeing NIN/TR. hearing "wish" from broken in the midst of all my other NIN favs was enough to almost put me over the edge.

glad to hear DM was a great show. that's no surprise. if i had the money i would've gone to that one too.

kris, you've had all damn year to get your ass to tampa. so now you have to hear bickner talk about DM and me rave about TR....for eternity. :D

kris, you've had all damn year to get your ass to tampa. so now you have to hear bickner talk about DM and me rave about TR....for eternity. :D

Arlo, if you weren't so damn cute I'd have fed you to the noble platypi ages ago.;)

Yeah, yeah, I've had all damn year, but the point is I've finally gotten off of my well-cushioned bottom to actually move there.

I guess I'll just have to enjoy the experience vicariously via yours and Bills re-telling. Sigh.:P

you're doomed. face it. any dz that would even have the likes of me and bickner is doomed from the get-go. what's BAD is that there are others like us. similar wit, similar vices, etc. hell, there's even another KOREAN at the dz (or is that phillipino? oh hell, they all look alike:ph34r:). don't you know they eat dogs for lunch? hope you don't have any pets tagging along. hell, what do you think happened to hercules' 4th leg? :P:D'
oh yeah, you're soul belongs to the hills. TK is lord of the dark. we are all spawn of satan. i drive the bus there.

ticket please.

*handing Arlo my golden ticket and yet feeling strangely calm about auctioning my soul*

TK has to be the lord of the dark. How else can you explain breaking his neck and still managing to truck on?!:P

i was there. TK's neck only popped a little bit. you should've SEEN the spectators though when his head started spinning around and around (right round baby right round like a record baby right round right round...) and vomiting green pea soup.

it was truly a sight to behold. and people thought that was just pond scum floating on the water....
>:(

Yeesh! I saw the video and that was more than enough.

And, thanks, female satan. I now have that song stuck in my head. Good thing I have the entire "Dead Or Alive" greatest hits album on my iPod.:$