ccowden

I am glad women don't go topless in public in the US.

I was just thinking about how, in some countries, women go topless in public, and I am glad it is not like that in the US. Granted, at first it would be pretty cool, although probably dangerous to the women, after we grew accustomed to it I think the way we view boobies here would lose it's luster. And I for one, like the way boobies are revered here. When you are lucky enough to see naked boobies, it is the best thing in the world and it is like a gift becuase you don't normally get to see them. Especially from a girl you wouldn't usually have the opportunity to. I think it would suck if it was the norm.

I couldn't agree more. Hanging around with my current S.O. I have seen more naked boobies in the last year and a half than i had seen probably in the past 15 years.:D It is starting to not be a big thing for me and i really like boobies.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Actually, my experience has been that in countries where topless women is accepted in public, those women the we would want to see, keep them covered, and those women who should be containing them puppies dont.

Even though it may be socially acceptable, many women still do not participate.

and skydivers as a population within a society tend to get to view boobies more regular than many other populations. At least I know I saw at least 4 pair at the halloween boogie! B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I couldn't agree more. Hanging around with my current S.O. I have seen more naked boobies in the last year and a half than i had seen probably in the past 15 years.:D It is starting to not be a big thing for me and i really like boobies.:D

So I guess everyone can start wearing bathing suits in the pool on those late nights then. :P

Plus there are alot of people who really shouldn't be going topless.B|B|[:/]

The young padawon shows great wisdom!

The fatal flaw in clothing optional recreation...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Chris -- You make a valid point, as does Viking. The novelty of boobies is still a big turn on -- even at my advanced age of 47 -- and I would hate to lose that.

How about if we just designate just 1 topless day per month? That way we could all see more boobies without it becoming too routine.

Doug

Actually, my experience has been that in countries where topless women is accepted in public, those women the we would want to see, keep them covered, and those women who should be containing them puppies dont.

I have actually the opposite experience, or maybe I am just not a fussy as you about the shape of form. ;)

Edited to add: That I am also glad that US women don't go topless. :P
Dave

Fallschirmsport Marl

This not my experience at all. Sure some women who "shouldn't" go topless, do. But just like in this country, MOST women who "shouldn't" wear revealing clothes, don't. They are more modest than the ones who "should." I SAID MOST.

When I have visited a "topless accepted" country's beach, most women who "should" be modest, were, and the downright beautiful, young girls were the ones topless and it was no big deal to the locals. To me, well lets just say I had to sunbathe on my stomach.:$ But that is how I want it to be. I don't want it to be no big deal.

It used to be a big deal to see a woman's ankles. Granted, I don't want to go back to that, but I certainly don't want boobies to become any less AWESOME to see than they are now.

Agreed. Boobies NOT being awsome is just bad. mmmkay.

OTOH, I have a hard time imagining I could see enough boobies that I could be indefferent about seeing them.B|

yes there were the attractive young women that went topless, but I recall seeing the less attractive ones. (not that theres anything wrong with that)
Usually what you have in those countries too, it the men in the speedos. Can we say "arrrrrggggg!"
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

OTOH, I have a hard time imagining I could see enough boobies that I could be indefferent about seeing them.

It is hard for me to imagine too, but I have witnessed that very thing first hand. I watched guys talking to young, topless, hot girls and not so much as glancing at their naked boobies. So yes, it does become that way.

I personally have to take glances even when they are wearing a turtleneck! But that is the way I like it!:)

OTOH, I have a hard time imagining I could see enough boobies that I could be indefferent about seeing them.

It is hard for me to imagine too, but I have witnessed that very thing first hand. I watched guys talking to young, topless, hot girls and not so much as glancing at their naked boobies. So yes, it does become that way.

I personally have to take glances even when they are wearing a turtleneck! But that is the way I like it!:)

I still stare at April's and ive been seeing them for over 10 years! :S
Hell, one of my friends said she was gonna start charging me a dollah eveytime she caught me looking at hers! :D I like the ones that do a wonderful job of revealing enough to entice, and make you wanna look.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

My problem is, "revealing enough to entice" is wearing a padded bra, 3 layers of shirts, and then the turtleneck!:D

Nice to know it's still possible for me to be enticing in my winter skydiving gear!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

My problem is, "revealing enough to entice" is wearing a padded bra, 3 layers of shirts, and then the turtleneck!:D

Nice to know it's still possible for me to be enticing in my winter skydiving gear!

is it possible for women skydivers to not be hot? :|:D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865