ccowden

Bombay Sapphire is the best!

2 Bombay Sapphires with tonic and I am feeling good! What a great gin! Love it!

I'm a Sapphire lover too - as such, I can recommend Hendrick's for a change of pace. Garnish with a slice of cucumber. B|

Cheers!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

2 Bombay Sapphires with tonic and I am feeling good! What a great gin! Love it!

YES! I am a gin and tonic woman myself....though tonight I shared a bottle of Kentucky elderberry wine with my man. That was nice too, but Tangueray is my fav.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

OK, I'm no xpert on the hard stuff, but I do know about beer.

My brother & his wife were into Martinis, and they swore by Bombay Gin. Because a martini is mostly gin. If you got crappy gin, your martini will suck.

well, I don't do martinis, but occasionally I do gin & tonics. And I tried cheap gin (not so good) and I tried Bombay and I tried Tanqueray.

Tanqueray won.

Also, you gotta have DRY tonic. Schweppes is way better than Canada dry. Schweppes is dryer.

one way to tell is to look on the nutrition label & see how much sugar per serving. the less the better.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Bombay Sapphire rocks.

This is not only my opinion but how it should be ordered.;)

WAY back in the beginning of my drinking career I drank perfect martinis. Then over time the Vermouth was removed leaving only gin and ice. Bombay Sapphire IS the best.

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy

Tanqueray IS a cheap gin. It just happens to be the gin that most bars stock for their "shelf" gin. If you order a "gin and tonic" you will most likely get a "well" gin, which is no more than alcohol with gin flavoring. The first real gin that most people get to is Tanqueray, because it is a household name to order. They ask for a Tanqueray and tonic. But it is really at the bottom of the gin ladder.

The Tanqueray company does make a good gin though. It is called Tanqueray Ten.