What music makes you get CRAZY and want to dance?!

Guys... Take a listen to the new Dandy Warhols album, "Oditorium or Warlords Of Mars". It's had shyte reviews in the mass-media, but I just can't get enuff of it.

The whole album is driven by a funky undertone, that's supported by this vibey electric banjo. Keeps your spirits high...

"Cause if you're doing all the best that you can
But you're still runnin' just as fast as the man says
Well I can tell you for the money
The simple life honey is good..."

Tainted Love :P j/k

it's a shame that few ppl have ever listened to that whole album. It's awesome and TAINTED LOVE is a good song, but probably the least interesting and ambitious.

Sex Dwarf was a much better single. If only the had figured out something to medley with that one.

When Riverdance comes on I HAVE to do the Riverdance. :|

I actually used to do Irish step dancing as a kid, competed and everything... I can teach you ;)

Hmm... The Rack 2.0 teaching the Riverdance... I think I can safely bet that the students are not going to be watching your feet.... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

....Hmm... The Rack 2.0 teaching the Riverdance... I think I can safely bet that the students are not going to be watching your feet.... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:D:D:D:D
Exactly! Uppers moving faster than the lower extremities.
I can go to bed assured of sweet dreams.

---
Wedding music???

DISCO!!!!!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'm dj'ing a friends wedding on saturday and am looking for any and all inspiration for music that makes you just go "OH GOSH!", break out in a smile and want to start getting crazy on the dance floor.

Here for the Party - Gretchen Wilson

Ain't Goin' Down 'Til the Sun Comes Up - Garth Brooks

Of course, it wouldn't be a wedding without the Hokey Pokey & the Chicken Dance!
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

I'm dj'ing a friends wedding on saturday and am looking for any and all inspiration for music that makes you just go "OH GOSH!", break out in a smile and want to start getting crazy on the dance floor.

So how did the wedding music go? I was wishing I could be there all day Saturday.

Hi, it went really well thanks. I ended up making sure i brought a real assortment of music - and because they were Texans getting married in the UK (the groom is English) i even brought a little bit of country etc.
By and large, because it was a mixed crowd, they seemed to really go more for the classics, the disco and classic funky soul stuff, some Jackson 5, Sly and the Family etc and whatnot, but i put on some more recent stuff, like Outkast, Madonna etc and they were into that too. I played some contemporary funk like Jamiroquai, some hip hop/reggae like Sean Paul etc, basically mixing up a bit of everything. We even had a dance off at one point between the groom (a UK marine) and the brother of the bride (a US marine) and they got down to some Tom Jones, then going into some Village People, to really get all the guys in uniform into the spirit.

I ended with the track from The Wedding Singer - Grow Old With You - sung by Adam Sandler as they did their final slow dance. All in all i think they were happy, which is the main thing!:)

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts