dixieskydiver

Open Letter Thread

Dear Time,

You can be such a complete bitch. Never fast enough when I need you to be, never slow enough when I want it to last. I'd hate you if I didn't need you.

Rebecca

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Dear Paris,

It's over. Th chemistry just isn't there. It's me, really. I just don't think I'm ready.

:)

Can you still be friends?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Dear little foot,
Why are you swelled to the size of a football?
I was just doing what the doctor said to do.
Now I can't do anything for two whole days and you suck.
Get better soon so my pathetic little life can have a little more action.
Please don't split open the incisions either.
Girls aren't supposed to have frankenstein legs.
Staying home sucks. :(
Peevishly pained,
Swedishcelt

Dear unhappy married guys,

Please find the courage to make your marriages work or leave them. Please stop hitting on the single women and trying to get them to supplement your pathetic lives. We do not want to be sucked into your drama. :S

Dear Washoe county and Cps people,

I have done everything you have asked of me and completed all the paperwork to be a licensed foster relative for my brother. Out of my own pocket I have paid for everything and now it is starting to take its toll on my pocket book .Will you get off your asses and cut the check already. Child care is killing me here.

Deedy

Dear Single life,

I miss you so much. It has been 3 1/2 month since, since my last night out and I still thank you for the tad-poll :) that weekend. You must have know what was coming. I will return occasionally so treat me right when I do.

Deedy

Dear Maytag applience perople,

Thank you for not warning me that the garbage disposal can not chop up full potato's. In addition, please include in your new warning that once the potatos have gotten stuck in the disposal that the dishwasher should not be used

Regards
Lisamarie

Dear Stanley steamer,

Thank you for all your hard work in cleaning the flood that took place in my kitchen this morning. I had no idea that potatos could cause my kitchen to flood with such nasty smelling water.

Regards

Lisamarie
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Dear self,
You a**hole. Why didn't you go to RoaminDZ's jump/raft event in NC this weekend? Dumb shit.

egotiscally yours,
me

Dear Pilot,
Thanks for the Zero G. You made my day giving me my first successful sit-fly.

freely yours,
me

Dear Landlady,
Thanks for your visit but I must have passed out last night. What's the money on my dresser for?

itchingly yours,
me
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Dear Gay Guy,

Yes I know I was wearing a tight shirt while bartending tonight but no I'm not gay. I eluded to this several times so why did you keep hitting on me? Why O why did you start taking pictures of me with your camera phone? That is just creepy man.

Sketched out,

Dixie

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Dear Gay Guy,

Yes I know I was wearing a tight shirt while bartending tonight but no I'm not gay. I eluded to this several times so why did you keep hitting on me? Why O why did you start taking pictures of me with your camera phone? That is just creepy man.

Sketched out,

Dixie

Yikes! :|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Dear:

Bitch who blew the stop sign.....

Now it's been almost 2yrs of no skydiving, too many dr app, out of shape and bitchy at the moment....

Hope you like skydiving cause when I'm healded right...YOU"LL be PAYING for my jumps!!

Yours Truely
Sistaluv!

BTW-No PUN intended!!!!!!! ........................:P ya right!!!!!!!! ;)

Blue Skies and Terminal Memories 4 Life

dear ligaments,
woah, slow down!!! you're healing way too fast!
annoyed,
heidi

dear beige minivan,
it looks like we keep the same schedule since i see you every morning. since there's no way around this, could you please do me a favor and speed the fuck up? or better yet, why not leave 30 seconds later?
behind you always,
green jeep

dear russ,
congrats! i really wanted the higher number though.
sincerely,
heidi
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

Dear Gay Guy,

You know that you could double your chances for a date-It's probably easier to meet a guy than a girl that meets your height requirements.
We should get you one of these animal cutouts from an amusement park-you know "You must be this tall to ride Dixieskydiver"
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Dear Gay Guy,

You know that you could double your chances for a date-It's probably easier to meet a guy than a girl that meets your height requirements.
We should get you one of these animal cutouts from an amusement park-you know "You must be this tall to ride Dixieskydiver"

OMG a couple came up yesterday and they were both at least 6'10" + and looked like they could eat me as a snack. I like the sign idea, lets do it. :)

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

dear UD

please stop sucking ass and let me register for class so i can freakin graduate... 3 weeks later and yet again nothing is done.. you guys piss me off.. stop sending me to everyone elses office... oh and by the way you WILL have a skydiving club by the end of the semester even if it kills me,so tough shit

dear distance,

you suck too... why are all of the best things the ones that are so far away

dear brown couch,

why the hell did you have to break up... you guys were awesome and im pissed you are no longer together... i need a fix

dear eyes,

i am truly sorry for damaging and traumatizing you with some of the things you saw this past weekend... i promise that will never ever happen again...
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

dear creepy guy riding the rail,
there's a reason i keep to myself/friends when downtown, but when i glanced over and noticed your arm was missing from the elbow down, i felt kind of bad... until your {lack of??} arm started moving. can't you do that under a bridge or something?
whatever,
heidi
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

Dear Jackass in the Durango:
You don't own the road. >:(
How dare you cut me off turning left!!
It was my right of way.

Dear handsome police officer w/o the wedding band:
Thank you for pulling over and ticketing the
Jackass in the Durango. :D
It made my day. ;) Oh yeah, and WOOHOO!
You were FINE!! :$

Sincerely,
swedishcelt

Dear swedishcelt,

You know what they say about men in uniform. Please consider leaving the convent. >:(

Sincerely,
You'll Thank Me For This Later
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke