ccowden

Stephen King

Gerald's game was TERRIBLE! One of the few King novels I wish I had not read. But, there's so much more that's really great, so try again! They aren't even all scary. He's got a great ability to write characters that you really care about one way or another. You love them or you hate them but you're drawn into their stories.

Please Please don't let Geralds Game be the last Stephen King novel you ever read! Try Bag of Bones- that's one of my favorites and its more suspense than horror.

I feel that way about Insomnia. That book was aptly titled

Eek, i read that too. I used to read all his stuff til Gerald's Game and Insomnia. I still think my fave story was The Langoliers. I really enjoyed his shorter stories best since i have no attention span. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Gerald's game was TERRIBLE!

I loved it. Jesse saves herself. It's a psycho/thriller book which gets into the mind of Jesse, and it scares you half to death.

Edit to add: Chris, I'm in the SK book club and guard all my books.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Sorry...:$:$.

Many of his books ive read several times over...Pet Sematary, Firestarter, The Stand, It, The Green Mile, Skeleton Crew, Misery, Cujo, Carrie...just to name a few;).

I love the way some of his characters and settings make appearances in several different books.

I have yet to read any of the Dark Tower series although I have been told that it is the best of the lot...

I loved it. Jesse saves herself. It's a psycho/thriller book which gets into the mind of Jesse, and it scares you half to death.

I loved it too. I had trouble sleeping for hours after I read the part where she looks over and sees a man standing in the corner in the shadows...:S

GG was a nice short read... enjoyable.

-the artist formerly known as sinker