skinnyshrek

DRAMA

hee hee :ph34r:

A girlfriend and I sat in a room full of people once, watching a basketball game, and just laughed at everyone's expressions and the way they were sitting! We were visualizing some of them with the same expressions when they were constipated!! We could not stop laughing!!! Best game I EVER watched!!:P
Let's have fun! :)

fuck the cowboys 10 fold go redskins....wheres steve phelps when you need him:D

You guys and your freakin sports..shuddup already:ph34r:

i don't understand why they have this physical attraction for these sports figures?
;)

Have you ever noticed those really into sports try to coach the teams by yelling at the TV... as IF the team can hear and change their strategy..duh:ph34r::D:P;)

And it works. The louder you shoot the better chance they can hear ya. Man women who don't follow football:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Honey - if you drama in sports, try women's softball or women's flag football. Sheesh! Women "cycling" together, sleeping together and sleeping with other teams. It's ugly.

And there is always one intrigue or another... I've seen a girl intentionally take out a catcher at home plate, break the catcher's knee in two places, and walk away as if nothing had happened. The ump, the runner's girlfriend, didn't even bat an eye.

Flag football gets worse. Hell I quit playing because it was too dangerous!

After hanging around soccer coaches for awhile now, I've noticed that their sport is very similar to skydiving except for the whole "risk your life" thing. They have cliques, drama, are passionate about their sport, spend all their time thinking about it, talking about it or doing it, celebrate with lots of beer drinking and even have guys who think they are Soccer Coach Gods. It's very funny and the best part is that it involves all men!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So your saying you like those drama mums!! Can u please do me a favor and ban anyone that uses Go cowboys please. Just for a week or so:D
I hate those cowboys always getting lucky>:(

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

After a conversation with a good friend of mine we asked ourselves this question. Is there as much drama in Bowling, skiing or any other fun activity?
Some of the arguements you hear at DZ's you have to laugh about it. maybe some of you peeps could enlighten us to why we are fucked up individuals!

Just remember its not about the money its about the Drugs!!!!!:D:D:D

Try working in a bar. :S
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

yeah there we have it a chick who knows who to bet on. Don't ever let me hear the words GO Cowboys out of your mouth........Stevephelps please send the check asap so i can put the money to good use...lol

GO 'POKES!!!!! hehehehehehehehe
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I didn't go to bed mad but damn dam n damn
It's ok the cowboys will soon play the skins again:D:D:D If your boys win you will see drama believe me:P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what happened to your gators this week-end? Talk about drama

Here's some drama for you...

STFU about the Gators....

Andy, you are a gator??? WTF you doing in Ga??? Hmmm....I am a gator but I can laugh about it....I guess those tights are all cute and impressive and stuff, but I am not going to fight for them. ;):P
Let's have fun! :)

***Just remember its not about the money its about the Drugs!!!!!

You got that shit all wrong.The quote was " It's not about the fucking drugs,it's about the fucking money"Come on man if your going to quote them you have to get it right.They might sue you.:D

"It's about the drugs dude not the fucking money"
Followed by i am going to kill you while white foam emerges from the lips...lol
You just can't buy entertainment like that...lol