Andy_Copland

Have you got a Tattoo(s)

Nevermind the hairy arse business, think about how it feels there. I bet that hurts like hell there B| My girlfriend had to tell the guy to stop every few seconds :D

Yeah, it did hurt like a bitch right on the spine... but I managed to tough it out for 2 1/2 hours :| Most of the time I forget it's even there until someone comments on it or I catch a glimpse in the mirror.

g

I forget mine and no one's EVER thought remotely that I had a hairy ass. That guy needs to seriously get some VISION CORRECTION. I didn't feel a thing on my back.

I have 5, you'll see the attached below of the first four. I haven't gotten a pic of the 5th one yet. just got it in July. It's a tramp stamp....

it says SKYDIVE! with tribal around it.

my husband loves to say "I'm gonna put on my parachute and skydive":S

oh yeah... all but the thigh tattoo were taken with a really shoddy digital camera years ago.

Here's my tramp stamp...

It doesn't look all that wonderful because the pic was taken only hours after it was done, and the photographer didn't know how to take a straight shot!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I can't vote.

You forgot the one that says, "I think they're sexy on everyone else (mostly), but I'm not getting one because I donate blood."

rl

Check with your local blood donating place again. Mine recently changed the rules. I dutifully sat out the requisite year only to find out that they now are not concerned about tattoos applied by a licensed facility.

Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

I can't vote.

You forgot the one that says, "I think they're sexy on everyone else (mostly), but I'm not getting one because I donate blood."

rl

Check with your local blood donating place again. Mine recently changed the rules. I dutifully sat out the requisite year only to find out that they now are not concerned about tattoos applied by a licensed facility.

That would be interesting.

What kind of tattoo should I get?

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

It took about an hour and a half, I was very brave, but it really hurt.
It was something I had always wanted, so finally I did it.

Will be the last though...

I love those dragons. I know what you mean. I have a small dragon on my back as well. Mine hurt like hell, but it was fine since it only took about 98 hours ;)
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

I think the first time I saw your tattoo I was completley drunk, it confused me and I didnt remember until I saw this picture.... Very cool,

I have two tats, a small yellow daisy on my inside right ankle , and a celestrial moon and stars on my lower back... got the moon for my 18th bday and the daisy for my 21st
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Yep.
I actually got just one, BIG mistake, got it done when I was in AIT School in the Army, snuck off base and had a taxi driver someone to get a tattoo...
Needless to say, it wasn't the best place, was badly done:S, and thankfully not in a highly visible place.

Laser removal works great these days. I had 2 removed. How well the removal goes depends a lot on what color the ink is though.
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana