skymama

Meet locals who just want sex

That's the subject line of an e-mail to my dz.com account. I thought it was going to be a link to my local dz, but surprisingly it's a link to a meet-a-cutie website. :ph34r:

Did y'all get this one too, or did someone hear something about me? :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

The word must be out on you

I always heard it was the quiet ones you have to worry about. So if they haven't heard about you, well....;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That's the problem, they have heard about me, and they are scared!

That waiter from Orlando must have started that rumor! :ph34r:

OMG, I forgot about him. Darn, I'm at work, and don't have that picture.

Edit to add:
So, when I'm down there next month, let's see if we can find him again
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

My dz.com inbox was getting so much spam every day that I finally gave up and just let it fill up. I think it took a week. And then a couple weeks ago, I decided to delete it all and see how long it would take to fill up again. Surprisingly, it's much slower this time; only 13 in two weeks.

And no, I didn't get the locals who just want sex, but I did get "Want to find a fuckbuddy?" I've also been offered a free equity report, dirt on my employer, and "shane's cool info." And wait, what's this?? Oh my god! I've won a FREE iPod!!!

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Maybe they saw you leave the restaurant one time...

No, then they'd know she'd already met enough locals who just want sex. :P

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Maybe they saw you leave the restaurant one time...

The kids hate it when I have to be carried out of a restaurant. They say I'm so embarrassing. :ph34r:

hey mar, was that taken at tu-tu tango? hmmmm....

Yep, I love Tu-Tu Tango! The pic where the guys are holding me is from there too!

Yep, I love Tu-Tu Tango! The pic where the guys are holding me is from there too!

It seems nothing but trouble can be found at Tu-Tu Tango:ph34r:

Arlo, I'll be in the area next month, we should get a group together. I'll PM you with the details as soon as I know them.

masterrig said:

I love the look on the woman in the background! It's like, "What the... he's mine!" :ph34r::ph34r:

The girl in the background is a friend. I think she was shocked that I'd hang on a stranger. But heck, he is cute, so why not? Only problem was, Andrea felt she had to leave a big tip with him because of me. I'm guessing now that she left her phone number with him as well:D
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey